Fans of Lupe: Let's Settle this. Which Song is Better? Trials and Tribulations or Pressure

Trials and Tribulations vs Pressure

• Trials and Tribulations

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Pressure

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I voted Pressure off the strength of how Lu already knew he bodied this beat and still flamed it again for good measure. It’s almost like if Em would’ve rewrote his verses on Renegade and still got Jay.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T&T lyrically its 1000000000/10

But pressure smh Lu still murdered it again and we got a piff Jayz verse when he was "retired"

Cant decide

ReasonableMatic

Daps
But it wasn't easy to crack it, we wasn't fly
Had to get it off the ground pedaling
tumblr_mbiz5eM4LB1qbutgno1_500.gif

D9et-the-extra-terrestrial-1281699-1024-768.jpg
now it's sick
1st & 5th on the come up like the last bullet in the clip
Awesome-3D-Animation-of-a-Bullet-Being-Fired.gif

Click
, a few didn't survive
It triggered something inside that gave me POWer!
- Trials & Tribulations
gun-pow1.jpg

I could do this every single bar in Trials & Tribulations
I fux with Pressure HEAVY, but how is this even a debate, let’s be FORREAL here :what:
I still remember the 1st time hearing T&T and bein shocked at how dense his rhymes were :wow:

Last edited:

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
the chorus is so cringe that I cant even properly listen to Pressure. AND Trials & Tribulations has better verses anyway. too bad Pressure mixed and mastered so much nicer. Sure throw Jay on there to add excitement, but I'll never understand why he decided to change Food & Liquor so much, and not even for the better.

And why the hell they left off 'Coulda Been'. We never got the mixed and mastered versions of all that perfect shyt. even that recent version of 'Coulda Been' that they leaked last year, it's not the same beat and energy, and he doesnt have the same emphasis & delivery he had as a youth.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the chorus is so cringe that I cant even properly listen to Pressure. AND Trials & Tribulations has better verses anyway. too bad Pressure mixed and mastered so much nicer. Sure throw Jay on there to add excitement, but I'll never understand why he decided to change Food & Liquor so much, and not even for the better.

And why the hell they left off 'Coulda Been'. We never got the mixed and mastered versions of all that perfect shyt. even that recent version of 'Coulda Been' that they leaked last year, it's not the same beat and energy, and he doesnt have the same emphasis & delivery he had as a youth.

:gucci:

Cut it out! Either version wouldve been classic status but both had their flaws. The original version had spazz out and the retail version didnt have the original kick push 2 beat smh

:blessed:

Mann that shyt is perfect

But lets not front like lupe didn't start the retail of proper with

:wow:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

That’s cuz half of those songs had sample clearance issues or were old af and the content changed.

Songs like Trials & Tribulations, Coulda Been, Game Time, Hustlaz Song were made years before F&L was finalized. 2003-2004 shyt