Fantastic 4 has a 9% on RT :snoop:

Daps
don't know why this movie got so much hate well maybe i do:mjpls:my only complaints are it started off kinda slow and could have had a few more action scenes, but it picked up and when shyt finally did pop off(Dr. Doom returned from that alternative dimension) the battles scenes were some fo the better I've seen in comic books movies:yeshrug:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The behind the scenes drama of Fantastic Four would make a better movie than what we got in the Fantastic Four. It's pretty bad when the best thing to come out of it was that Thing burger that they had at Dennys.

thing-burger_thumb-s.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 25 minutes into this movie. As soon as Michael B. fianlly graced his presence in this movie, the movie finally became somewhat interesting.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
finally watched this movie out of boredom to see what the huge fuss was about....

its OK from beginning up until the drunk Reed Richards, Victor, Johnny and Ben all go to the other dimension and then shyt just got BAD......

like reeeeeeeallly bad :mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It was decent until I realized they had like 40 min left. And in that 40 min Doom had yet to resurface... How the fukk do you make a movie and the bad guy has a total of like 7 damn scenes??!! :mindblown: however he was killing folks off like cake. That was the best part of the movie. But hey killed him so fast, I waked out the room (boredom) and walked back in and everyone was standing around like :jawalrus: and I'm like :what: they got him already????

Oh and another thing, what the fukk was with the whack ass reverse black hole thing??? Da fuq???? I literally asked myself 'is that really a reverse black hole sucking the earth inside it??? Really???'

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
finally watched this movie out of boredom to see what the huge fuss was about....

its OK from beginning up until the drunk Reed Richards, Victor, Johnny and Ben all go to the other dimension and then shyt just got BAD......

like reeeeeeeallly bad :mjlol:
You didn't like the body horror/transformation stuff once they got their powers? I thought that was the best part