CML
I want in the OG league this year......

PussInBoots.gif

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
There has been a running 'Official SOHH League' in Football, Basketball and Baseball, since like '02 whihc will be making the transition over to the Coli.

Then there is a 'B' league for each, plus the whatever leagues people set up on here.

The Baseball league, which myself and King Diesel are in, is a money league too.

This ain't SOHH and I have already started the OFFICIAL COLI FOOTBALL League

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I won a SOHH league about two years ago but I skipped last year. shyt got real :laugh:

We definitely need multiple leagues popping off when the time comes :smugdraper:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I got the B league set up. Need a co-commish to help run it. Scoring will be tight unlike last yr an IDP instead of team defense. Anyone know of any sites that are formatted for category scoring?

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I think Roddy White's #'s may suffer this year due to Julio getting a lot of looks this year. I would value T. Rich as a 3rd RB since he'll be the only back worth a damn in Cleveland

I think Julio Jones will outproduce Roddy White this year. It's hard to predict how the final outcome will be since Jones was injured for some last year though. I would much rather have Julio Jones though considering I've seen Roddy White picked before him.

I've seen T. Rich go anywhere from the 6th pick to the 18th pick. He could be a great talent and will obviously be the workhorse in that offense, add in the fact he'll be the third down and goal line back he has tremendous value. I like him in the early second round though. He's still unproven in the NFL and there's always a possibility of a bust, but I doubt that being the case here.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I need another league to be in this year so if anyone is interested in starting a Yahoo Non-Money league I'm interested.

Football is coming so fast it's ridiculous. My keeper league is already active as hell. My team last year was so trash I'm probably not even gonna keep anyone this year but maybe Jordy Nelson cause I drafted him in the 11th.

Luckily, this is the 3rd year of this league and you can only keep once so the first round should be good this year; especially with me having the #2 pick.