Far right candidate Lauren Witzke projected to win Delaware GOP Primary

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The left is too focused on their internal divisions, add in the fact that anti intersectionality/wokeness has become a lucrative hustle and you end up with the new right being ignored. I've actually read some of the books written by the more academic or "respectable" figures( i.e. Patrick Deenen, Yoram Hozany and Oren Cass) on the new right and these cats are batshyt crazy.

I figure the left feels that the millenial demographic shift is so strong of a foundation for the future that they don't need to worry about the new right. I think they are greatly mistaken, but I hope I am wrong.

Nah you're right I think.

They're also staunchly anti-war/non-interventionist so I could see them picking up disgruntled white leftists.

Which is why the Dems need to drop that "spread Democracy" Neocon shyt, it's not hot on either side anymore.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The left is too focused on their internal divisions, add in the fact that anti intersectionality/wokeness has become a lucrative hustle and you end up with the new right being ignored. I've actually read some of the books written by the more academic or "respectable" figures( i.e. Patrick Deenen, Yoram Hozany and Oren Cass) on the new right and these cats are batshyt crazy.

I figure the left feels that the millenial demographic shift is so strong of a foundation for the future that they don't need to worry about the new right. I think they are greatly mistaken, but I hope I am wrong.

I know I responded to this already but I absolutely think the Dems are relying too much on demographic change.

I could see this "new right" being popular with say, college educated millenials working in tech if the Dems keep advocating to give their jobs to Indian immigrants.

And Lauren Witzke will probably lose but she STILL has the backing of her state GOP, even though she shares VDARE links and is an obvious white supremacist (or at least using their rhetoric to get votes). That's scary to me.