Farewell to My Posters in the Gangsta Lean...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
A lifetime of memories going down the drain! I’d like to keep stepping but I can’t forget pain! I tip a plastic p*ssy to your memoryyyyyyyyyyy@TristanWildz

My god! My god! My god!
Could you pass on a message for me! Ha, tell @biscuitsnbangers , put down those crack rocks for a second, LORD!, listen to her homieeee
laugh.JPG

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
She got called out on the fact she has stated that she doesn't want to associate with blacks in real life, but spends most of her days listening to our music and posting on a "black" forum.

She knew the jig was up...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
She got called out on the fact she has stated that she doesn't want to associate with blacks in real life, but spends most of her days listening to our music and posting on a "black" forum.

She knew the jig was up...
This is basically what the average white person does. Hence the reason why websites like rap genius and urban dictionary are so popular.

They want to keep up with All that’s hip and poppin in the black struggle so they can yo yo yo and jack swag with their friends, but without having any actual black friends or giving a Shyte about black people collectively