Fascinating book about people around the world disappearing in mysterious ways in parks...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this video can clarify the statement 'our world is completely controlled'

When I saw this video I really had to take a moment and think how fukked up this world is.

This is the first person that can 100% convince me. He isn't trying to sell a book for instance and if he's lying he can be a world class actor

(there's also a part 2)

:laff: They're calling this guy "The Illuminati Whistleblower" :russ:
Its like people have absolutely no conception of just how massive and chaotic humanity is, where they honestly think "secret groups" can control even a portion of the world :mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:laff: They're calling this guy "The Illuminati Whistleblower" :russ:
Its like people have absolutely no conception of just how massive and chaotic humanity is, where they honestly think "secret groups" can control even a portion of the world :mjgrin:

Even if dude is lying

even if there's no such thing as Illuminati, Luciferians, Rosicurans, Jesuits, NeoZionists etc etc.....

Controlling large (even millions/billions) groups of people is DECEPTIVELY easy.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint gotta believe bigfoot. Just coyotes smuggling people and redneck preppers with underground complexes.

Remember that one missing little girl who come to find out was kept in a series of underground bunkers by her kidnappers/rapists?

Aliens don't have to do shyt, it's all sociopathic humans.

Indeed. Humans are the most scariest and complex animal known. I fear other people more than I do big foots, aliens, and portals to other dimensions....

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Will peep.

Funny because I was just gonna start a thread about how many people literally vanish every year. No trace. Just vanish. :dwillhuh:

Now I know some are retaliatory (debts over dope, upaid monies), others related to sex trafficking and pedos and others ransom or just super weirdo shyt... But then there are are others too where it seems to be no explanation. :dwillhuh: ... And yes, often at huge parks.

I was at a mountainous national park and I was thinking, "I bet all types of unsolved crime and abductions are rampant throughout this park..." :patrice:

I just stayed in the main areas but farther I went up the main mountain of the range and the farther I was removed from civilization, the more I was :merchant::hubie:

I feel certain it's savages living off the land low key lurking and waiting on folks. It's just too fukkin big too much opportunity and hardly zero patrol.

You should always be tooled up and go with multiple people in national parks especially if you're going deep ...idgaf what the rules say.

I was talking with a park ranger and he was like, yeah you get lost out here it's a wrap. It's not even that many towers to ping and the park is the size of Delaware. :merchant:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing as far actual sightings, just seen some odd tree structures in Pisgah National Forest. 20-30 foot trees bent together to form X's over the trail. Random groups of trees that have been snatched up and put together almost in the fashion of a bonfire or even a teepee. Crude tho, like you could tell it wasn't meant to look neat and organized but you could still tell someone or something put it there. Trees was way too big for a human to snatch up so the only option in my mind it had to be someone with heavy equipment, a ditch witch or something like that. But why would someone go to all that trouble to do that shyt in the middle of the woods? And I didnt even see how one could even get up in there, a helicopter would've had to drop it in. Like we was gong thru briars, up steep hills and even crossed a creek to get there. And it was't even the main trail, was hiking with my ex when that went down and we actually went off where the park rangers told us not to go on purpose just looking for somewhere to smoke and fukk. They told us if the trail head has trees marked with white paint, then that means that trail is closed and that, and that's exactly what we went looking for. When that happened I already was into this so when I saw the odd trees I kinda knew what it was. Had goosebumps and I got a real eerie feeling almost like we was being watched. Kept it to myself tho cuz my ex used to clown me about being into paranormal shyt. So I just took it all in on the inside, and I knew in my soul that something put that shyt there on purpose to mark its territory or some shyt like that

Also when I was a git I went to summer camp, and I overheard some Cacs having a heated week long argument about running into this "old Man of the woods" at night. It was the camp staff and they was spooked AF about whatever they saw. It was like duck duck goose, every other night a different person would see this "old man" and some of them was like fukk this shyt, lets send the kids home and shut this shyt down. And other staff was like nah, lets just keep them inside at night. I was spooked then cuz I thought it was some crazy homeless redneck living in the woods, I didn't know what to think really. Then as an adult years later and being interested in weird shyt like this I read somewhere that hillbillies in my region of the country call Bigfoot the Old Man of the woods, and I've since heard it a lot on podcasts and seen it in books. Like not every region calls it bigfoot. Old man of the woods in my section, the Grassman in Ohio, Skunk Ape in Florida, Wild Men in Texas and so on and so forth. Its actually really deep sis, and I'm so convinced that it doesn't even phase me anymore that most people look at me like I'm crazy.
Camp Scott | Abandoned Oklahoma

:sadcam:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
There was a time, before this thread, when I would enjoy going to parks to ride my bike or run, sometimes alone.

No more. :picard:

Why would you run alone in a park? Especially after hearing all these stories of joggers going missing or their bodies being found dead on the side of the road near a park.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you run alone in a park? Especially after hearing all these stories of joggers going missing or their bodies being found dead on the side of the road near a park.

Its not unusual. I run in the park alone all the time. After these stories though I will definately be armed.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Even if dude is lying

even if there's no such thing as Illuminati, Luciferians, Rosicurans, Jesuits, NeoZionists etc etc.....

Controlling large (even millions/billions) groups of people is DECEPTIVELY easy.

wikileaks exposed the "illimuniti"; that the media, the government, and corporations are all pretty much connected and working in cahoots to control the masses thinking and spending habits

that was always a "theory", but it's pretty much out there now.

and we're also seeing the "illuminati" play out right now with trump - hate him or not, government intelligent agencies ARE colluding with the media to get him out of office

up until now we were of the belief that that wasn't how we operated...again, not taking up for Trump, but that's some illuminati shyt, is it not? :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is the same guy who spent years "proving" bigfoot existed. It all ended with a bullshyt "DNA" paper in a made-up journal that didn't even make sense.

I mean, seriously, think about it. There have been bigfoot populations in all 50 states. Not just the massive forests in Oregon and Washington. You got bigfoot in Arizona, bigfoot in Iowa, bigfoot in New York.

For these sightings to be true, there'd have to be tens of thousands of the things all over the country, and they'd be traveling across highways and through backyards and shyt to get from place to place.

And yet not a single body, ever, anywhere. None getting hit by a car, shot by a hunter, just dying somehow and being found...nothing.

Plus in the last 15-20 years, you have EVERYONE in the woods with a camera on them. Like EVERYONE. Yet no one still coming through with clear photos or video, its always fake blurry stuff or men in monkey suits. In fact, the sightings have gone down once the cell phone generation game through...wonder why that is?

So now he's moved from bigfoot to missing people. Guess what? National parks are big. People get lost. Weirdos hang out in weird places. shyt happens.