Fashion blogger apologizes for calling young girl the ‘cutest little monkey’ in Ghana.

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
its funny how cacs pretend to know nothing about what offends out community but they know our hairstyles, music, slang, clothing etc.:mjpls:

that selective memory is starting to become funny in the sickest way imaginable:scust:

must be them opioids :mjgrin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There really needs to be an African leader that isn't on the bullshyt.

African people as a whole need to put a stop to White tourism no matter how much money they put up. These people act like they are in jungles dealing with exotic animals. These same Whites then come back to America or Europe supporting and justifying laws that caused some of these African nations to be destitute.

Not to mention Africom which is just colonialism at its finest. Setting up U.S. military bases in different African countries to fight off "terrorism"? Also, the Germans are in on it as well... :mjpls:

United States Africa Command - Wikipedia

WE can't stop tourism it's the bread the butter of some nations. It always breaks my heart going to the beach in Africa and seeing bloated cacs and negroes serving them.

Instead of saying stop cac tourism just encourage others to come. Cacs pay a hefty premium to travel to Africa yet they fool everyone into thinking that the best destinations in the world are in europe and such. Fukk an Eiffel tower go see the Great rift Valley or something.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
CbGtWI8W4AAWab4.jpg

:dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Be a African and talk about AA"s while letting cacs stroll through ya land, calling yall monkey's, brehs:heh:
Ghana is one country in Africa breh so... what does that have to do with all the rest of the Africans? :dead:

If a cac insults me in Canada and I do nothing does that Mean every Black person in North America lost?

brehs find new and imaginative ways to express the same lame bitterness and hate...

Daps
Ghana is one country in Africa breh so... what does that have to do with all the rest of the Africans? :dead:

If a cac insults me in Canada and I do nothing does that Mean every Black person in North America lost?

brehs find new and imaginative ways to express the same lame bitterness and hate...
:Umad2pac: