Fat Joe J.O.S.E. Apperciation thread

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
MI0000346879.jpg

Possibly Joe's most personal album to date. He had lost Pun a year before, he had lost Big L the year before that, then many of his family members were dying on him and Terror Squad within it self was left in shambles due to Pun dying. Joe's back was against the wall and he delievered possibly one of his best albums of his career.

This fat nikka was spitting throughout this album

:ooh:

Armaggaddon BLACKED on this shyt :krs:

His most personal track to date.

I hated We Thuggin and Whats Luv with Ja but overall probably one of his best projects

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Went an a unexpected Fat Joe detour today. Family Ties, Don Cartagena, JOSE and Loyalty.

That JOE, Don Cartagena, JOSE and Loyalty run was tough :ehh: Joe did as good a job maximizing his talent as anyone in hip hop

JOSE a strong album with wall to wall bangers. JOSE, KONY, Opposites Attract, Definition of a Don, My Lifestyle, Fight Club, He's Not Real, Murder Rap, Still Real were :whew:

Say what you want about We Thuggin and What's Luv, those were fun tracks and huge hits :hubie:

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Also never got what Atlantic was thinking not dropping this as the third single after What's Luv. shyt woulda been a smash in summer 2002

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Murder Rap is one of my favorite Joe tracks. The beat itself IMO is one of the best Rocwilder has ever made.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fav Joe album.. He was goin hard at Jigga all album lol

"How he gon holla back wit a hollow back"

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also never got what Atlantic was thinking not dropping this as the third single after What's Luv. shyt woulda been a smash in summer 2002

Lmaoooo worst track on the album
Top tracks(in order)
We Thuggin’
My lifestyle
What’s luv
Fight Club
King of NY
Opposite Attract