Fat Joe pleads GUILTY. Going to jail on Tax Evasion.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
700k in taxes owed means he must have made almost 3 million that year, :what:. how??? to some that may seem low for him, but to me that seems high as hell for him. how is he eatin? just off the occasional successful single here and there? i cant imagine he makes that much doin shows, aint nobody really tryin to go see him perform.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
700k in taxes owed means he must have made almost 3 million that year, :what:. how??? to some that may seem low for him, but to me that seems high as hell for him. how is he eatin? just off the occasional successful single here and there? i cant imagine he makes that much doin shows, aint nobody really tryin to go see him perform.

I think the 700K is for two tax years. So $1.5 mil, which seems low to me.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the taxes were accumulated from previous years where he hadn't paid up... plus interest... it's just that is the figure it had reached in those years, it wasn't ONLY for them years tho.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the 700K is for two tax years. So $1.5 mil, which seems low to me.

Royalties, ringtones, . Lean Back is on the playlist for every Qantas airplane flight with those inflight tvs for example. Makes a surprising amount so if he owns his own publishing he should eat for life.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat Joe predicted this years ago.

These feds want me for some tax evasion
Now that the fact that somebody's gettin lucci that's not caucasian

He should've seen it coming.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you would think rappers would see other rappers/entertainers messed up over taxes & pay them, but nope