Fat Joe & Remy Ma - 'Plata O Plomo' (Discussion Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm noticing some albums having singles with at least a decent buzz, then the album drops way after the fact like they realized "shyt, we need to follow this song up with a whole album"

This single was pretty big and the album was planned so it should've dropped earlier this year

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Thats Remy's fault. If I remember correctly from their interview, I remember Joey wanting to drop it at the peak of that single but Remy was like nah I want to go the old route, drop another single etc.

Bad decision.
Disregard your partner's business decisions when they have gold and platinum plaques brehettes:snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man, that's not even student level cover art in this day and age. An iphone flick actually standing in front of the White House would've looked better.

Way too many r&b features, I can tell that shyt will be so forced. And yea, dropping like a year later...:wtf:

But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt :yeshrug:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Thats Remy's fault. If I remember correctly from their interview, I remember Joey wanting to drop it at the peak of that single but Remy was like nah I want to go the old route, drop another single etc.

Bad decision.

In their defense they thought the other singles would catch, which I could understand.

Either way, they have the Grammy's bump which is going to put All The Way Up back in the spotlight so they dropping it around then.

Also, if they perform at the Grammy's thats a hell of a look to drop an album then.