"Fat Joe was scared to get on LA LA" Tragedy Khadafi(from 2005 doc)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I know breh I mentioned Killa Sha because a lil bit after the timestamp of the op video he pops up. Trust me I’m been a fan since day one. I remember I ripped out the ad in the Source for the Iron Sheik project and had it on my wall with the other one page ads
TRAG WAS A DOPE A&R FOR QB MC'S..

HE DISCOVERED KILLAH & HEADRUSH NAPOLEON ..

imam thug (from QB) was part of a crew called HOUSE OF HUSSEIN who also featured COALITION CARTEL..all from lefrak !!

morris

Superstar
Daps
GOAT borough
Aa7lRTy.png

don't @ me

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
a lot of trauma for bro. for one, he is a child of rape and his heroin addicted mother opted to bring him to earth instead of the other option. and thank god obviously. then there was a gang of childhood trauma that culminated into him getting into robberies and one day a vic caught revenge. trag was kidnapped & tortured with cigarette butts and other shyt for days on end & then thrown into a bag & dumped into the east river. couldn't swim but somehow washed up on the rocks and survived. one would think that there is no way you can ever really get rid of those demons

told this story on here before, but back in '96 i used to work in queens for the city. one day i'm standing outside looking at all the fat asses walk by on jamaica ave (my office was right on top of gertz mall) and trag walks by with one of his mans. i thought for a minute, do i risk looking like a dikk rider and approach son with kind words? finally i said yeah because he and his mans dipped into a jewelry store a few businesses down from gertz. mind you i got on slacks, collared shirt, and shoes looking like a straight square. and i ain't in no way scaring people, i look like a combo of larenz tate, marlon wayans, and mario van peebles. and aint none of them nikkas striking fear in your heart especially in some gap clothing. so i go into the jewelry store and i'm like, "excuse me tragedy i just wanted to say...." and him and his man WHIP around with the quickness, his man reaching in his belt and trag in his jacket. the arab behind the counter is like oh shyt reaching under the counter for the buzzer like uh-oh. and i'm like :hubie:

so i'm embarrassed and wild nervous so i just start rambling on about hearing his new shyt strange fruit with pete rock (it was just him on it originally) on stretch & bobbito the other night and other shyt about black and proud and arrest the president... lol i felt ashamed at myself. finally son chilled, took his hand out, and was like damn stretch played that already son. i ain't even know that nikka had that shyt son felt like i just cut that record. i felt like a square and a dikk rider lmao, like damn why i even say anything to this nikka. but long story short and now being older, i saw something in his eyes that i recognize now, it was trauma induced fear. he wasn't never gonna let nobody hurt him so everything was preemptive. i told nikkas back in flatbush and they laughed at me for getting sonned by tragedy khadafi in a pastel shirt & sensible slacks lol smh :snoop:
Well damn:picard: