Fat Joe you good breh?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Lol, this is facts, I always say this shyt too. Anything with a heavy price tag these weirdos automatically think it's the hottest shyt...shyt be super trash. A lot of the pricey shyt do be fire...but that's because it looks fire, lol, no other reason. Most of that Yeezy shyt looks terrible to me, I never got it...salute to Kanye tho, got these nigs out here lookin stupid
Man I kept hearing about Yeezys for the longest and never cared to check them out. And one of my co-workers was wearing these ugly ass clunky dusty looking shoes for the longest, so I finally asked him one day what kind of shoes are those and he said yeezys. He had different pairs of them too. And that's when I discovered what they looked like. Boy was I disappointed. Then I actually went and googled them and all the ugliness hit me right in the face. In my mind I'm thinking no way ppl think these shoes look good. But I think the price makes ppl feel like they got something

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

7BBr.gif

:russ::bryan::heh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The fukk happened to dressing age appropriate :mjlol:

I have a problem with this.. I think a different generation is deading the *dress like an old person" idea.

He suppose to be in a cardigan and dad jeans? That idea is over