uoO3vGw.gif

I can't blame em, I'd most likely do the same thing if that was my daughter.​
How does this gif even fit the thread? You that thirsty to post this :dwillhuh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I can understand his rage and don't blame him for spazzing out, what he did was a bit dumb. He moved really slow too. He wasn't gonna be able to reach dude with the turtle charge or telling it either. Hes gonna charge him in front of the cops too? Dude might have ended up hurting his own damn himself attempting to hurt dude more than the sicko he tried attacking. Should have threw water glass at him or something

Last edited:
Daps
The father shouldn't face any charges. The system needs to take into consideration that humans have emotions, and retaliating against someone who abused your children is natural. If anything, let him plead temporary insanity, drop the charges, and don't make him pay an attorney or any court fees.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The father shouldn't face any charges. The system needs to take into consideration that humans have emotions, and retaliating against someone who abused your children is natural. If anything, let him plead temporary insanity, drop the charges, and don't make him pay an attorney or any court fees.

They never do that. He MIGHT get it because he white but I doubt it.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, there's a couple threads on this topic. Mine has zero responses.
Anyway, there is about 15 to 25 feet between you and the defendant in a courtroom. Sometimes, there is a fence/half-wall thingy.
You are behind the prosecuting side's table or area for people who want to watch. The defendant is sitting in a table with his attorney. There will be at least one deputy nearby if not two. If you've been in court before or watch courtroom shows, you know there's a defendant side and a prosecuting side in the courtroom, but every courtroom layout isn't the same.

How to successfully attack a defendant in a courtroom.
1. You need to be warmed up physically. Loosen up your muscles.
maxresdefault.jpg

2. You need to wear proper footwear and clothing. Loose fitting clothes and athletic footwear to get a grip. Not dress shoes or boots.
maxresdefault.jpg

3. Watch the deputies so that they are not focused on you. This is paramount.

4. Edge your body so you don't have to move around a table or chair before the launch. But, be casual about it.

5. When the deputies are distracted looking elsewhere, sprint. You can learn how to start your sprint from youtube or books on sprint starts. I'm talking about the 100 and 200 meter races. Arm speed must match leg speed. You launch just right, you will close up that 15 to 25 foot gap within 2 seconds.
MSM-815x380-sprintStart.jpg

Dig deep after your first two steps.
60341221.jpg

6. Know where you are going to hit the defendant. You have a very small window of time before a deputy pulls you away. Neck, face, eyes, throat. Defendant will be cuffed so you have the edge.
ap18031677707770.jpg

Good luck.

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
Well, there's a couple threads on this topic. Mine has zero responses.
Anyway, there is about 15 to 25 feet between you and the defendant in a courtroom. Sometimes, there is a fence/half-wall thingy.
You are behind the prosecuting side's table or area for people who want to watch. The defendant is sitting in a table with his attorney. There will be at least one deputy nearby if not two. If you've been in court before or watch courtroom shows, you know there's a defendant side and a prosecuting side in the courtroom, but every courtroom layout isn't the same.

How to successfully attack a defendant in a courtroom.
1. You need to be warmed up physically. Loosen up your muscles.
maxresdefault.jpg

2. You need to wear proper footwear and clothing. Loose fitting clothes and athletic footwear to get a grip. Not dress shoes or boots.
maxresdefault.jpg

3. Watch the deputies so that they are not focused on you. This is paramount.

4. Edge your body so you don't have to move around a table or chair before the launch. But, be casual about it.

5. When the deputies are distracted looking elsewhere, sprint. You can learn how to start your sprint from youtube or books on sprint starts. I'm talking about the 100 and 200 meter races. Arm speed must match leg speed. You launch just right, you will close up that 15 to 25 foot gap within 2 seconds.
MSM-815x380-sprintStart.jpg

Dig deep after your first two steps.
60341221.jpg

6. Know where you are going to hit the defendant. You have a very small window of time before a deputy pulls you away. Neck, face, eyes, throat. Defendant will be cuffed so you have the edge.
ap18031677707770.jpg

Good luck.
as some one who has sadly spent some time in a courtroom

I say ya got under 5 seconds get your licks in

after that you gonna have 3 or 4 cats on ya and more on the way

now you meet with the right dudes baby's mom in a parking lot and give her $1,500:hubie:

that scumbag will have daily problems on the inside :demonic: