Father pays $21k in tuition just for his sons to fail school miserably

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
People believe this myth about foreigners but the vast majority cheat in college.Also put a AP or A student against that African. Really would probably depend on the country too.People are so caught up on STEM .

Your note about the cheating is interesting.

Years ago, I worked in an American school in Africa (granted, it was the Maghreb, but still) and remember there was 1 semester were I failed 90% of my students during final exams for cheating; I had close to 200 students spread over 6 to 7 classes.

They were blatant with it, too, even when I told them what would happen...looked me in the end and proceeded to share answers. It's funny now thinking about it because, for some, it seemed like they were cheating out of reflex, not because the work was even hard.

When the grades went in, my director called me in during the planning period to explain to me I would have to change some grades to passing because, in this culture, a certain amount of cheating was to be expected. It was funny too because he was American, and I could tell this decision was not more so about morals than it was money...there was potential to fukk up the money here lol.

In the end, he actually let the grades stand though, and a bunch of kids failed. I later found out some of those kids got treatment from their fathers like the young man did in this video; one young man even had to come apologize to me...he told me his father had required him to.

This same young man had to repeat the class, got me again as his teacher, and then, when finals came around again, warned the other students not to take the chance.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Slapped that boy up :mjlol: Idk how y’all do it, me and pops throwing hands, nobody is slapping me up like that. Deal with any consequences later.
I'll never forget the day my cousin tried that shyt. He got them consequences on site.

Unc chipped his tooth and had his mouth leaking :lupe:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:yeshrug: Take out your frustration on your son because you failed as a father. Should have been keeping tabs on him way earlier and if there was any scent of the kid slacking off then he should have been on top of that and gotten him help for his studies.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Courses with a virtual teacher and allowed to use their laptops. Getting test answers before hand. They had alot of ways I think they couldn't cheat in the classes with a actual sitting professor, but these are all second hand stories. Americas shytty ranking is because school is free until college ,and alot of em trash
As a person who did electrical engineering it doesn’t work that way. If you get the exact same test questions like last year your teacher doing you a favor and wants you to pass barring that there is No way you can cheat on a stem test. Either you know how to solve it or you don’t

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Your note about the cheating is interesting.

Years ago, I worked in an American school in Africa (granted, it was the Maghreb, but still) and remember there was 1 semester were I failed 90% of my students during final exams for cheating; I had close to 200 students spread over 6 to 7 classes.

They were blatant with it, too, even when I told them what would happen...looked me in the end and proceeded to share answers. It's funny now thinking about it because, for some, it seemed like they were cheating out of reflex, not because the work was even hard.

When the grades went in, my director called me in during the planning period to explain to me I would have to change some grades to passing because, in this culture, a certain amount of cheating was to be expected. It was funny too because he was American, and I could tell this decision was not more so about morals than it was money...there was potential to fukk up the money here lol.

In the end, he actually let the grades stand though, and a bunch of kids failed. I later found out some of those kids got treatment from their fathers like the young man did in this video; one young man even had to come apologize to me...he told me his father had required him to.

This same young man had to repeat the class, got me again as his teacher, and then, when finals came around again, warned the other students not to take the chance.
North Africa is culturally different than sub-Sahara Africa. Go to Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Ethiopia shyt is different

this narrative of Africans cheating sounds like some cac shyt Y’all trying to push

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Slapped that boy up :mjlol: Idk how y’all do it, me and pops throwing hands, nobody is slapping me up like that. Deal with any consequences later.

Get disowned and thrown into the street at age 15 for laying hands on your African/Caribbean father brehs. It ain’t like America breh :usure: