Fav type of socks: no-show, ankle, low socks

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
this my kinda thread

Ever Since Rudy Gay came into Uconn, the game hasnt been the same for basketball players on and off the court...you cannot be respected if you don't have an acceptable length of socks
the bare minimum is to have long soccs rolled up until just under your calves but the preferrable look is

Jrue+Holiday+Philadelphia+76ers+v+Orlando+t5d0Jq1GIhsl.jpg

rudy-gay.jpg

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
here's me rocking my favorite combination of low tops or canvases with a ridiculously swagged out high sock rudy gay circa 07 sock game

w9g1vp.jpg

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow...nikkas here really be wildin...walking around with high socks on for no reason....if ur playing sports high socks are mandatory...if ur wearing business pants/slacks high socks are mandatory....i guess if u wear jeans low socks or no show black socks might be cool. I rarely wear shorts but 'scust at you nikkas wearing shorts and high socks like your going in the field go pick cotton.

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
Wow...nikkas here really be wildin...walking around with high socks on for no reason....if ur playing sports high socks are mandatory...if ur wearing business pants/slacks high socks are mandatory....i guess if u wear jeans low socks or no show black socks might be cool. I rarely wear shorts but 'scust at you nikkas wearing shorts and high socks like your going in the field go pick cotton.

*rocks flamed up polo, cargo shorts, blue vans and some crisp ass addidas soccer socks* :shaq:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always thoughT no shows where gay. Scust at nikkas wearing no shows wit the poofball in the back( i know it dont come wit a poofball). Above ancle and high for me. But not stretched out, fold/bunched in the perfect areas.