Favorite Hitman Game? (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite Hitman Game?

• Hitman: Codename 47

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitman: Absolution

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
Self explanatory
Gotta go with Blood Money. One of my favorite games of all time :wow:
Codename 47
HitmanC47.jpg

:wow:
Silent Assassin
32203-hitman-2-silent-assassin-windows-front-cover.jpg

:bustback:
Contracts
42f58bbf9a04b46e37e360bb2bf7247c.jpg

:whoo:
Blood Money
2827615-hitmanbloodmoneybox.jpg

:ohlawd:
Absolution
hitman-absolution_112708.jpeg

:laff:
latest

None of the music stands out to me:yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Silent Assassin. I'm super biased, but that first mission, Anathema, set the tone for me. Managing to sneak by folks, choke out the boss, drag him to a corner of the roof where no
NPCs could reasonably see him, and walk out with "Silent Assassin" was a grade-a moment for me ages ago. That was just the first mission!

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Silent Assasin. It was my first hitman game, I couldnt play that well but god damn it was enjoyable. The levels were done really well you had some russia, japan, middle east. I fukks with that

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silent Assassin was crazy. The level design was brilliant but it still relied on hardcore stealth gameplay, not the contrivances and setpieces of later Hitman games. It made you feel like a one man army, in a realistic way that no other game has really done for me.

Exiting a level the same way you came in after killing a general without being seen by anyone, the sense of accomplishment :wow: the sheer swag of it :ohlawd:

Sadly I wouldn't have the patience to play it today, the difficulty after the first few levels was brutal.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blood Money. Almost every level was classic except for the boat

Blew my mind at the time

Hitman 2 is infuriatingly cheap and aged like ass IMO

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blood Money. Almost every level was classic except for the boat

Blew my mind at the time

Hitman 2 is infuriatingly cheap and aged like ass IMO
Havent played Blood Money yet even though I own every hitman save for the most recent one, but I feel what you are saying. The AI is a bit braindead so things that "make sense" to
outsmart them end up not working. Obviously there isn't a mission on there that you can't win through a shootout, but if you go for Silent Assassin, there are obvious gameplay elements
missing in levels that were added to later hitman games, and the AI lacks nuance. I've been found out mid-mission on some real fluke shyt, and i've practically ran and acted a complete
ass and pulled silent assassin ratings other times. It hasn't aged well at all, but my first experience with it was on a demo disk that introduced me to Wild Arms and DDR Max:letyasoulglow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Blood money is the last game I played and enjoyed. I have never played absolution and the most recent game.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
If its not Blood Money for someone, then you need to play the game again.

The story was the piffiest, the missions, the most memorable, and the writing was spot on. Everything about it was perfect.

Sure we lost some of the unique/failable mission ai structure, but that was honestly for the better in this case.

Plus dat ending. :banderas:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I just got hip to Hitman 2016. As a lover of stealth games, I'm in heaven. But BOY, this is the toughest stealth game I've ever played. You talk about virtually no clues in the beginning? "Go kill Target A and Target B." Uh...okay? I'm embarrassed how long it took me to do the first two episodes (Sapienza should be fukking burned to ashes), but I'm off and running now.

So far, all of my kills are stealth kills, except for one that I staged as an accident. I'm really working more towards those. It gets kind of boring choking people all the time. I'm also making sure to only kill the targets (and a bodyguard or two if necessary - they probably ain't shyt anyway.

I also copped Absolution and Blood Money. Are the older games worth playing at this point?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Absolution was my first Hitman game and I loved it. Copped it for £2.50 couple months after release. Just bought Hitman 2016 and I'm playing each level to death. Although I hate the online shyt.