Favorite Red Wine

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I don't buy wine but I get bottles for free at work. So I can only tell what I like from some of the bottles I've gotten. Also I don't care for wine like that but since I get them I figure I might as well drink them.
These are the ones I've tried and actually remember if they were decent.

I really liked this one.
menage_silk__29377.1442285746.1280.1280.JPG

Mondavi wines are usually good quality.
361231.jpg

GCRedBlend6.png
This one was really good to me, I drank the whole bottle in one night.

Don't know if port has the same benefits as regular red wine but this one was very good and a little sweet.
135.jpg

There's a bunch more but these pics are huge. I have some of the empty bottles at home I'll see what else I've tried when I get there.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Or an ice wine. Not sure if that's an exclusively Canadian thing. It's a sweet dessert wine that comes in red or white.
I can't go with the heavy stuff. The taste is just vile

Daps
Italian Merlot, Spanish Merlot Medium/Full body

Pinot noir or beaujolais are both thin so you can actually chill them for a little in the fridge first...:wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bumping this thread because tonight I opened a bottle of wine I got as a birthday gift a few months ago.

Francis Ford Coppola Claret Cabernet Sauvignon.
It probably sells for about $15-20.

But it's good. I like it.

I'm sure someone will brag about drinking $100 bottles of wine. Good for them.
I generally like to keep it under $35. A while back I got this Don David Malbec. Also probably like $15.

I think people just need to find what they like. Damn the price or the brand name.
I mean don't go getting that cheap "wine product" crap you see in Walgreens. Get a real wine.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Bumping this thread because tonight I opened a bottle of wine I got as a birthday gift a few months ago.

Francis Ford Coppola Claret Cabernet Sauvignon.
It probably sells for about $15-20.

But it's good. I like it.

I'm sure someone will brag about drinking $100 bottles of wine. Good for them.
I generally like to keep it under $35. A while back I got this Don David Malbec. Also probably like $15.

I think people just need to find what they like. Damn the price or the brand name.
I mean don't go getting that cheap "wine product" crap you see in Walgreens. Get a real wine.

At certain price point it’s just diminished returns. Best bottles I had were $20 Malbecs from Mendoza. A nice Ny strip medium rare (I have to say medium cause the coli are :flabbynsick:and used to A1 & well done) with a Malbec is :whoo:

Those employees in the wine aisles at liquor stores are about that wine life and will never lead you astray if you tell em what you’re looking for.