Favorite Tracy McGrady moments?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What's y'all favorite T-Mac moment? For me it was his debut on the Knicks where a :flabbynsick: T-Mac scored 26 points against Oklahoma City.

We had acquired him as a salary dumb to free up cap space to pursue LeBron in the 2010 Free Agency, when we got him I thought he could help us get an 8th seed. :mjlol:

He had some really good games against Oklahoma City, Washington, Detroit but sometimes he didn't have his legs and couldn't play big minutes.
alg-mcgrady-jersey-jpg.jpg

Where do y'all rank him All-Time?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
13 points

but in general this nikka was fukking amazing:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Oh, and when he did this shyt, disgusting move :picard:

There was a big man who played for the Knicks in the 90's, forget his name but he was He Got Game as one of Jesus teammates. I saw him do that EXACT same move in game once, shyt had me and my dad like:gladbron:

T-Mac's was smoother though.

T-Mac was GOD to me back in the day. I'd take him over Vince, Kobe, and AI in those times:wow:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
There was a big man who played for the Knicks in the 90's, forget his name but he was He Got Game as one of Jesus teammates. I saw him do that EXACT same move in game once, shyt had me and my dad like:gladbron:

T-Mac's was smoother though.

T-Mac was GOD to me back in the day. I'd take him over Vince, Kobe, and AI in those times:wow:

You're talking about either Walter McCarthy or John Wallace.

Here's a few moments

tumblr_n4v6gt88nK1rq1dtdo2_r5_400.gif

giphy.gif