FBI AGENT SAYS WAYNE PERRY HAD A BOYFRIEND & WAS IDOLIZED BY TEEN KILLERS LIKE SEAN BRANCH

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
The homothuggery isn't news. People were already saying that he was raping dudes out in the streets

Everyone I know or knew that was active in the life got stories about not messing with DC brehs because they're rowdy and "different"

shyt, even regular square DC dudes are wild as hell now that I think about it.
My cousin came down one time and challenged a cop to square up :dead:

We're not known for rationality. D.c. is a strange environment sometimes.

In before all dc nikkas gay:dead:

Thats because everubody be drugged out. I knew people who were selling heroin and Talcum powder by middle school. A nikka from 9th and Crittden was off k2 and he shot a police offer.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That was MS-13, they target white men for rape initiation rituals or some weirdo shyt.
Thats that Saint Death Santeria shyt from Mexico? I remember they were snatching up white Anglo Texas kids who were just across the border to party. They would torture them and for the rituals end the head priest would anally rape them until he came then put a bullet in the kids heads.

Fake ass religion but probably closer to real Aztec rituals than the Catholicism it's pretending to be.

The only reason why I remember is because one Anglo dude fought back so hard while they tortured him that they shot him in the head without the ritual rape ending rather than deal with him.

That was 30 years ago.

Cacs ain't shyt, but neither are Mexicans. Or El Salvadorans.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thats that Saint Death Santeria shyt from Mexico? I remember they were snatching up white Anglo Texas kids who were just across the border to party. They would torture them and for the rituals end the head priest would anally rape them until he came then put a bullet in the kids heads.

Fake ass religion but probably closer to real Aztec rituals than the Catholicism it's pretending to be.

The only reason why I remember is because one Anglo dude fought back so hard while they tortured him that they shot him in the head without the ritual rape ending rather than deal with him.

That was 30 years ago.

Cacs ain't shyt, but neither are Mexicans. Or El Salvadorans.
:what:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
That homothug shyt isn’t Just in dc :pachaha:

A few years ago, on the west side of the chi a story broke out about an infamous drug dealer that had Cicero and Jackson to lararmie soled up. nikka was like the undertakers (infamous drug lords in the 90s in the chi. nikkas was making a milli a week) he was making like 50k a week. Had a gang of young nikkas working for him. He got into it with his b.m and she got on Facebook putting him on blast. nikka was fukking all of his little pack runners :dead:

A lot of these gang banging hood nikkas be gay :martin:

That’s why I love me a square ass black man with no affiliation to the hood

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That homothug shyt isn’t Just in dc :pachaha:

A few years ago, on the west side of the chi a story broke out about an infamous drug dealer that had Cicero and Jackson to lararmie soled up. nikka was like the undertakers (infamous drug lords in the 90s in the chi. nikkas was making a milli a week) he was making like 50k a week. Had a gang of young nikkas working for him. He got into it with his b.m and she got on Facebook putting him on blast. nikka was fukking all of his little pack runners :dead:

A lot of these gang banging hood nikkas be gay :martin:

That’s why I love me a square ass black man with no affiliation to the hood
:mjpls:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It common for D.C. and Louisiana street dudes to be gay. I’m not surprised hearing this. I already suspected it when I read the article that @Jesus Bhrist posted a while ago.

What your back out here... your whole backside.:usure:
You mean New Orleans not Louisiana they the only ones on that punk shyt with nikkas making bounce music n shyt :mjlol: