FBI arrests Miami Police officer accused of stealing cash and drugs during traffic stops

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I thought the same shyt happened to me lol cop took like 90 pills no ticket no nothing then a year later I get stopped and had a warrant for possession of analogues:mjcry:
September 2, 2010, I'm 21 years old. I get pulled over and cuffed because I had a warrant for arrest. My two passengers got cuffed and sat on the curb with me but got uncuffed and allowed to walk away a few minutes later. I had to sit on the curb for around 30-40 minutes while they ran thru my ride...

I had the pills in my glove compartment in a freezer bag with each kinds of pills in separate Ziplocs. One cop walked over with the freezer bag in his hands and I remember saying "that shyt ain't mine". He pointed to my car and said "your car, your shyt", and started talking shyt about how I was going to jail...

They impound my car, don't take me to jail, take me to the station interrogation room where I got held for like 8 hours, no charges, trying to get me to cop to some other shyt. I knew I was getting got on the pills and they wouldn't tell me what I was bring charged with, Summer 2010 was a wild summer and I thought it was over for me...

Man they held me so long just to charge me with a b&e I didn't even do, I did 6 months and got back out. I was elated, I coulda got Life or something close to it, for sure 9/2/10 could been the last day I was free and I'd still be sitting somewhere today on 3/3/24...

I never got charged for them pills 🤣 that was my personal experience with dirty cops!

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
September 2, 2010, I'm 21 years old. I get pulled over and cuffed because I had a warrant for arrest. My two passengers got cuffed and sat on the curb with me but got uncuffed and allowed to walk away a few minutes later. I had to sit on the curb for around 30-40 minutes while they ran thru my ride...

I had the pills in my glove compartment in a freezer bag with each kinds of pills in separate Ziplocs. One cop walked over with the freezer bag in his hands and I remember saying "that shyt ain't mine". He pointed to my car and said "your car, your shyt", and started talking shyt about how I was going to jail...

They impound my car, don't take me to jail, take me to the station interrogation room where I got held for like 8 hours, no charges, trying to get me to cop to some other shyt. I knew I was getting got on the pills and they wouldn't tell me what I was bring charged with, Summer 2010 was a wild summer and I thought it was over for me...

Man they held me so long just to charge me with a b&e I didn't even do, I did 6 months and got back out. I was elated, I coulda got Life or something close to it, for sure 9/2/10 could been the last day I was free and I'd still be sitting somewhere today on 3/3/24...

I never got charged for them pills 🤣 that was my personal experience with dirty cops!
Them bytches dirty… when they took my pills and charged me some time later their excuse was they had to test the pills first. I got a whole year of tether for that shyt. 2009 was the wildest year of my life I’m happy to be here myself my guy. Stay up and stay out then people way :salute:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

There’s always things to let you know certain people are built for certain lives and are optimistic no matter what. I can’t imagine being relieved to do 6 months, much less bounce back after doing it. :wow:

And there’s dudes out here that do years on certain charges and then come back from that and live better than folks that’s never even been inside.

Some people are just going to win. :ehh:

Last edited: