FBI MOVES FORWARD WITH BLACK IDENTITY EXTREMIST ARREST IN DALLAS, TEXAS

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The tweet says 2016, its actually 2017.

FBI MOVES FORWARD WITH BLACK IDENTITY EXTREMIST ARREST IN DALLAS, TEXAS

December 11, 2017, early on Monday morning, the FBI and ATF kicked down the door of Rakem Balogun after following him for over two years issuing a warrant for a charge of alleged illegal possession of a firearm. Rakem Balogun is leading member of a pro 2nd amendment group named Guerilla Mainframe and Geronimo Tactical, based in Dallas, TX. The organization advocates publicly for the right of Black people to legally carry weapons as part of their 2nd amendment rights. The organization takes a stand against police brutality and Rakem Balogun has also used rhetoric to show his opposition to policing in the Black community as a form of oppression, voicing his “supposed” first amendment rights.

His arrest signals the beginning of the FBI admittingly racially targeted Black Identity Extremist program that targets Black activism and Black political organizers, as threats. This BIE strategy is based on the model of the COINTELPRO actions by the FBI that lead to the disruption of movement activities, the imprisonment of organizers and infighting within the movement. Some of the most well-known activities of COINTELPRO included the attempt to have Dr. King commit suicide and the action by the Chicago police and Federal authorities to murder Black Panther party member Fred Hampton.

Rakem Balogun remains in federal custody, without bail for a charge of allegedly being a “Danger to the community” in addition to this charge. This is unheard of in modern legal proceedings for a charge of this type to not warrant an opportunity for the accused to not post bail. During the arraignment hearing held last Thursday, the US District Attorney stated that they have been watching the Guerrilla Mainframe and other Black political groups for years.

The F.B.I. report detailing the perceived BIE threat specifically discusses the shooting of Dallas police officers in July 2016. The document was prepared by the F.B.I Domestic Terrorism Analysis Unit, and has shown an effort to criminalize political organizers with progressive ethics. The police authorities presented no evidence to tie Mr. Balogun or his organizations to the Dallas killings, but invoked them to paint a broad brush on the danger of Black organizing. The Trump administration has made their desire to derail black organizers through declarations and actions crystal clear. If you demand accountability for illegal police violence, you are now subject to surveillance and potential arrest.

WE, GUERRILLA MAINFRAME, believe in our right to bear arms and to advocate for political freedom. In addition to this arrest, our members have had their jobs visited by the FBI who have interviewed employers and fellow employees. Attempting to intimidate our members and prevent them from making a living is part of the FBI’s plan to disrupt and destroy the Black movement. The BIE classification has grown from a report on paper, to a national investigation of Black Lives Matter and black gun ownership advocates. Rakem Balogun has been classified as B.I.E, we must defend him.
STATEMENT FROM GUERRILLA MAINFRAME AND THE RAKEM BALOGUN DEFENSE COMMITTEE

Here he is putting in work for the community making sure they safe...

All Black owned gun clubs are being looked at and under attack.

shyt not a game out here...They want anybody who is fighting back locked up...

Some people think this shyt not real. I assure you it is.

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: his charge is being a threat to the public and this has him in FEDERAL custody!

Got to make this go viral...

I did my part on twitter and here trying to find ways to donate to his legal defense fund the gofundme link in the tweet did not work. Will post one when I find one.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam: So the government locking up black militants and pro black nikkas now.

Gotta delete all the times I said cac on here.:patrice:

:blessed:I love america and most importantly white people.

james-brown-crying-o.gif

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Did any celebs retweet the story?

Yeah...WHERE THE fukk LEBRON AT????

WHERE?

But he has time for racist ass Keaton Jones.

When I said we should shut down the sports sections sometime last year I was dead ass serious.

You not going to hear shyt from NOT 1 BLACK ATHLETE ON THIS. NOT fukkING ONE!

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It's amazing how they will watch someone like the Vegas shooter for a year. Keeping track of constant semi-automatic weapons purchases, etc yet they always never make a move on individuals like him & the Florida Night Club shooter but let one us even "hint" at a movement & they move in to put the brakes on...