FBI’s Warning Of White Supremacists Infiltrating Law Enforcement Nearly Forgotten

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Good point there
That is a good point but the rest :stopitslime: We won't be allowed to do both. If we actually were on the verge of becoming an economic force that shyt would be shut down with the quickness. Thinking otherwise is being uninformed at best. I don't know how to eradicate ws but I know thinking we can own a plethora of sports teams is unrealistic. WS is designed to make us believe we can achieve anything. When cacs recognize any potential paradigm shift, they shut that shyt down. Y'all don't think the rules to shyt won't change if we begin to make inroads? Check your history. When black get wind of shyt cacs been getting away with the rules, laws, and policies get changed. From black racehorse jockeys, gun laws, and banking rules and much more, when black people get to the goal line they move that shyt.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That is a good point but the rest :stopitslime: We won't be allowed to do both. If we actually were on the verge of becoming an economic force that shyt would be shut down with the quickness. Thinking otherwise is being uninformed at best. I don't know how to eradicate ws but I know thinking we can own a plethora of sports teams is unrealistic. WS is designed to make us believe we can achieve anything. When cacs recognize any potential paradigm shift, they shut that shyt down. Y'all don't think the rules to shyt won't change if we begin to make inroads? Check your history. When black get wind of shyt cacs been getting away with the rules, laws, and policies get changed. From black racehorse jockeys, gun laws, and banking rules and much more, when black people get to the goal line they move that shyt.

True True.....I figured someone would come to try and steer the audience clear of what I said in that post. That's why I bolded what he said out of all the rest, which was BS.....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you are a black person, you goal is to do everything and anything to not deal with the police. They have used police against black people for a very long time. These Police are bias against blacks period. The denial by White America has also lead us here cause they will not call out the officers despite the countless evidence of their brutality. Remember all the Rodney King Cops got off with video evidences before the Riots pop off. We have a system that allows officers to murder at will and will never hold them accountable.