FCC Repeals Title II Net Neutrality Protections

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The commission voted 2-1 along party lines to advance Pai’s Restoring Internet Freedom proposal, which would repeal current net neutrality protections.

:deadjay: kinda like how eliminating the minimum wage would restore employer freedom

i mean someone school me on this; this would allow them to set up "you pay more, you get faster internet", right? but dont we kinda already have that?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The commission voted 2-1 along party lines to advance Pai’s Restoring Internet Freedom proposal, which would repeal current net neutrality protections.

:deadjay: kinda like how eliminating the minimum wage would restore employer freedom

i mean someone school me on this; this would allow them to set up "you pay more, you get faster internet", right? but dont we kinda already have that?

This would be for content too

I put my name on a petition

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

The fukkery is mainly on services or websites.

This is what they want:

what-is-net-neutrality-isp-package-diagram.0.jpg

Just have to hope Google, Microsoft, Netflix and all do some blackout or some shyt to protest like last time plus people protesting hard.

shyt ain't a joke. Republicans are POS.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what they want:

Just have to hope Google, Microsoft, Netflix and all do some blackout or some shyt to protest like last time plus people protesting hard.

:russ: imagine if they try to do this

there's one thing you cant fukk with, and thats americans' free social media. the backlash that the republicans would have to own would be :wow:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:russ: imagine if they try to do this

there's one thing you cant fukk with, and thats americans' free social media. the backlash that the republicans would have to own would be :wow:

It's already started

There was a rally at the FCC the other day and a million plus have contacted the FCC on maintaining a free open internet

If they go through with this, it'll be more corporate fascism

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps

This is what they want:

just saw an edit similar to that.

qtENxAG.jpg