FDS Podcast - Queenzflip Interviews Majesty (Asks What Really Happened Between Tupac and Stretch)

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn.....so Big stole Baby baby from Pac :dwillhuh:

Even stole Pacs chorus for everyday struggle
:ohhh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bump!
Damn.....so Big stole Baby baby from Pac :dwillhuh:

Even stole Pacs chorus for everyday struggle
:ohhh:

I was wondering about the baby baby thing cause I never heard Pac say that. I was wondering if any big time Pac fans would have proof of that and wish Flip had asked him about it.

As for Every Day struggle he didn't steal that from Pac but that was a Pac like song. It was something Pac easily could have made to keep it 100 and I never thought of it that way but majesty is right.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Wow, I didn't know Pac did the baby baby first. He had a legit gripe with Biggie.'

I would be mad too though accusing Big and bad boy of being behind the robbery was too much. However the way how he said babbyyy was the same way Biggie said it lol.

Do you know who the female singer was on this?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Oh, nah I never knew that :mjlol: Never been to the bay and never listened to their music like that.

Its some West Coast playa shyt like "what's up big baby?!" "what's happenin baaybay?!" "baby baaby!"

A big part of Big's appeal was the fact that he incorporated a lot of West Coast swag and packaged in on some NY shyt.

The gators/Stacy Adams, silk shirts, Versace/Cartier glasses, bowler hats, all West Coast OG playa shyt.

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Wow, I didn't know Pac did the baby baby first. He had a legit gripe with Biggie.'

I would be mad too though accusing Big and bad boy of being behind the robbery was too much. However the way how he said babbyyy was the same way Biggie said it lol.

Do you know who the female singer was on this?

Y-N-Vee fine ass ....I KNOW Pac hit them! haha

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we at it, cool story that we really already know about the nas and jay beef and a little bit of info on the 50 cent beef vs preme...

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Its some West Coast playa shyt like "what's up big baby?!" "what's happenin baaybay?!" "baby baaby!"

A big part of Big's appeal was the fact that he incorporated a lot of West Coast swag and packaged in on some NY shyt.

The gators/Stacy Adams, silk shirts, Versace/Cartier glasses, bowler hats, all West Coast OG playa shyt.

Wow you putting me on to some real game breh. Never knew none of this.

I guess Pac hanging around in the bay picked up their slang and big could have stole the baby baby thing from him.

Salute!
Y-N-Vee fine ass ....I KNOW Pac hit them! haha

Wow Pac is a legend if he did :mjlol: WTF man. I know his list of bodies he caught was crazy! All kind of bad bytches on there.

Even the one who accused him of rape when the other dudes are the ones who raped her was bad as fukk and I follow her on IG lol.

She thick as fukk and be posting thirst traps and shyt.

On another note these chicks sound nice on that track you posted too. I thought it was Nancy Fletcher or one of the singers death row used but they blazed that Drink On joint for pac lol. That was gonna be on Thug Life vol 1? or did they just used that image?