Feed the Meter Podcast feat. DJ Kay Slay: Discusses the Mixtape Game, 50 Cent, Dipset, K. Dot, more

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

This episode we had the LEGENDARY "Drama King" DJ Kay Slay.

We started off talking the usual bull and got a call from Billy June who was too scared to interview.

We had a mixtape talk which continued on with the Mixtape King himself. He talked 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Dipset, Nicki Minaj, and more.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the Dipset bit was kind of interesting on this.

Kay Slay didn't just host the tapes he was basically a Diplomat.
he was originally on the hook to Hey Ma but he couldn't get it right but Cam still put him in the notes.

Cam would have him in Baseline which caused a bit of a stir due to Slay and Jay/Rocafella having tension over the Nas/Jay beef.
so in his words he fell back as a member.

talked about how he had Juelz on his tapes when he was part of is original group/duo Draft Pick and the other guy in the group was an affiliate of Memphis Bleek. mentioned he had Nicki and Sararee in 03 too.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
yeah, i skipped through it to when i could hear Slays voice.
i can see he never did Combat Jack because Combat used to shyt on Papoose but it's weird he's never been on Juan Epstein.

NORE would get a good episode out of him.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
yeah, i skipped through it to when i could hear Slays voice.
i can see he never did Combat Jack because Combat used to shyt on Papoose but it's weird he's never been on Juan Epstein.

NORE would get a good episode out of him.
Holla at NORE lol that sounds like a dope episode