Feels like one of those days

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
One of those days where u just say fukk it n skip sleep 4 tha night:francis: not cuz u have to, but just cuz u feel restless. anybody else feel tha same right now or have ever felt tha same way?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I woke up at my office. Been working late. Been sleeping here for the past 3 days on a project I'm working on that I get paid big on at the end of the week

I'm just sick of life, people, and everything else in general.

And on top of that where I work is on the upper level of a night club so I've been having to endure bass and beats all this time while trying to sleep.

I'm in a fukking bad mood man....
:snoop:
The coli is only making it worse.

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I woke up at my office. Been working late. Been sleeping here for the past 3 days on a project I'm working on that I get paid big on at the end of the week

I'm just sick of life, people, and everything else in general.

And on top of that where I work is on the upper level of a night club so I've been having to endure bass and beats all this time while trying to sleep.

I'm in a fukking bad mood man....
The coli is only making it worse.
I would ask 2 be banned if i were u:francis:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been up since 7pm researching homes and shyt. Hopefully I fall asleep soon so I can check them out later

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I pretty much just got this and Tumblr...and that's it.

If it wasn't for this site and the userbase here, I'd be going crazy but now it's got me going crazy...maybe u rite

shyt 2 me just sounds like u been pushin tha gas 4 too long, u need 2 take a break n let tht bytch idle u feel me. im guessin u one of them workaholic, cant stop wont stop till it gets done types. tht shyt will run u ragged if u not careful. somebody needs to kidnap yo ass n release u on a tropical island wit nuthin but sun, pina coladas, n big booty hoes, cuz it sounds like u would turn down a vacation given tha opportunity.:russ: shyt idk how u ny nikkas do it, real shyt. comin from an alabama nikka, i feel like i'd run myself into tha ground tryna keep up. Tht lifestyle cant be healthy longterm.