Felix Verdejo questioned in disappearance of woman in Puerto Rico (Sentence: Life In Prison)

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
You Play silly games, you will win silly prizes.

-You leave your chick to date an elite kingpin's daughter. Iite do you I guess...

-You then decide to sleep around with the ex, RAW. behind his daughter's back

-When you get your ex pregnant, Kingpin most likely threatens to cut your hands off (shocker)

- You attempt to "make things right" by murdering the mother of your unborn seed, a long with the kid.... On Camera.

-Get LIFE in prison. No career, no puzzy, no rice, no ribs, nothing. All because you couldn't keep your meat to yaself.

Grand prize winner. :snoop:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Update: Verdejo is now in custody facing murder charges for the death of Keishla Rodriguez and for intentionally killing an unborn child. He allegedly punched the victim, injected her with a syringe full of substances bought at a drug store, tied her hands and feet, tied her to a concrete block, threw her off a bridge into a lagoon, and then shot at her from the bridge with a pistol. The death penalty isn’t off the table.

Lightweight contender Felix Verdejo is being investigated in a murder case involving a pregnant 27-year-old woman with whom he was allegedly having an affair. The story is front page news in Puerto Rico, where the press reports that police have seized a Dodge Durango owned by Verdejo and are combing through his phone and text records. Authorities also reportedly have an informant who is providing substantial evidence. The FBI will likely take over the case, which could involve carjacking, kidnapping, and murder for hire.

:mindblown:
:gucci:god damn