fellas would yall let your wife go out on a dinner with co-worker

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I got respect. When i go out to a bar on my solo steez and im sittin at the bar mindin my business and a woman comes and sits at the bar right beside me, i be like
:huhldup:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
probably . . . though if it was the otherway round - i definately wouldnt be allowed to

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Nope call me insecure if you want but what's to gain from her going to dinner with some Nikka she already sees more than me anyway?
If its a family outing that's one thing but letting your wife go out on dates with other nikkas bc they work together :rudy: :snoop:

what's next? the movies? :scusthov:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Years ago I would of. That's before I got smart to how women operate. Now, my woman wouldn't even dare ask me if she could go out with any man to dinner, unless it was a work-related client and you needed to do it to close a deal. Lunches are okay, but dinners are late night and have the tendency to be intimate. Now if it was a group setting, I would be okay, but no 1 on 1s. Think of it like this... your woman would flip out if you asked if you could go out with another woman (platonic or not) to dinner. Why? Because she knows how women think. Use that as a clue.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah...men only want p*ssy PERIOD. Only females get an ego boost from that shyt.

There are few better feelings than the girl of your enemy wanting you. That's how you get nikkaz like me lookin' at you with the :smugfavre: face when you talk hard.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
There are few better feelings than the girl of your enemy wanting you. That's how you get nikkaz like me lookin' at you with the :smugfavre: face when you talk hard.

Its such a demonic yet empowering emotion,
its proven to cause a chemical reaction in ur body that bonds onto
your testosterone, thus stimulating your
swag levels >9000 instantly :smugdraper:

nothing like it

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope call me insecure if you want but what's to gain from her going to dinner with some Nikka she already sees more than me anyway?
If its a family outing that's one thing but letting your wife go out on dates with other nikkas bc they work together :rudy: :snoop:

cosign,