Female Privilege: Teacher has sex with her 15 year old student but doesn't get jail time

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A 28-year-old former junior high school teacher from Breaux Bridge has been given a suspended prison sentence after she admitted to having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy, according to St. Martin Parish prosecutors.

Kaylyn Huval pleaded guilty to one count of carnal knowledge of a juvenile,

said Assistant District Attorney Chester Cedars, according to a report on Thursday by KATC-TV.

She was teaching at Cecilia Junior High when she was involved in a sexual relationship with the boy. Huval was arrested in March 2015.

The television station reported that she was sentenced to 10 years in prison, but that was suspended and she was given five years of supervised probation.

She was also ordered to get sex offender counseling, avoid juveniles other than family members, and register as a sex offender. She is also prohibited from teaching again.

Earlier this year, the mother of the teen victim filed a lawsuit against the school system alleging that the sexual contact caused her son to suffer mental and emotional problems, KATC reported then.

The lawsuit claims Huval 'would create situations and scenarios in which she would keep the minor student in the classroom after the other students in the class were dismissed' for 'sexual activity which included ... acts of touching, kissing, hugging, all the way up to acts of oral and sexual intercourse.'

Read more: Louisiana teacher, 28, AVOIDS prison after pleading guilty to sex
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

33F176C400000578-3579113-image-a-42_1462674645450.jpg

I wonder how much time she would've gotten if she was a man :mjpls:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile a black 17 yr old boy is going to jail for sexting his 16 yr old classmate (even though she sent it to him first) :stopitslime:

What a pathetic fukking justice system we have :pacspit:. It is anti-black and anti-male.

On another note, damn I wish my teachers were as horny and demonic as these hoes :mjcry:

Last edited:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Men say things like this and then turn around and act fake angry about women being treated better systematically when it comes to the rape of young men...

You wish your teachers were child molesters & molested you?...

Double talk exist

Deal with it.

:coffee:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a difference between forcible rape and consensual sex between people and older adults.

There are plenty of cases where some 15 or 16 year old boy fukks a teacher and it's called "rape".
Immoral? Perhaps
Rape? Eh....depends on a lot of things.

I stand by my "How old is 15 really?"

A 15 year old kid with a gun knows right from wrong. No questions asked.
But a 15 year old kid getting his dikk wet doesn't...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Double talk exist

Deal with it.

You're an idiot. You can't sit here and act fake outraged about a women basically getting away with rape and then be apart of the thought process of why..

I bet that same judge was a dude who think boys can't be raped :francis: