Females are extremely disrespectful and bold

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She did nothing wrong and nikkas should follow how she moves. Keep the bum bytches around for pleasure, see if they can level up and if not scout for an upgrade:yeshrug:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
assuming this story is true...don’t be surprised if the father doesn’t really rock w/ you after this incident...granted it’s absolutely not your fault and you did nothing wrong but @ the end of the day that’s still his son
I know what u mean, but he's a lot more understanding than that. He even tried to hook me up with his niece and I told him I was heavily against it because I knew I wasn't shyt and I wouldn't want to disappoint him or hurt his family when things don't work out. He claimed he wouldn't care if that did happen because he understands life, and I know he would, but I still don't trust it :manny:

so both his father and his girl chose u, but u think it's only extremely disrespectful of the woman to flirt.

i personally would be more offended that my parent is "prizing" one of my peers over me.
to be quite honest, I even had a conversation with his dad about that because it did make me feel uncomfortable when he called me his son in front of his son, and his son said "No....I'm definitely his only son :francis:"
I knew that was erherous to him

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare yourself to low performing members of society brehs

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
She must be bad or close to it
If she was a booger, this story wouldnt get told
You gonna fukk or what?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
You a lame for always making threads hating on people you know. I can spot your type easy. You get a boost off thinking you're better than some one. I avoid nikkas like you at all costs.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I really wasn't tryna stunt, but u right. The whole situation seemed pathetic :mjlol:

I have a history with the dad tho :dame: he's the first black dude that I met and took me Into his house to meet his family when I moved away from my family in this white fukkin racist town :mjcry:
Yeah it's obvious you have no real friends