Feminism is not for minority women.

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That shyt is not for yall. Its only for white woman who dont like their cut in the whole of white supremacy.

If you're a woman who believes in all that sisterhood shyt amongst all races, then you setting yourself up.

Remember that 53% of white women voted against yall as a whole.

:ufdup:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They’re stealing game from black women and making them the sidekick. WW are apparently the leaders of justice now, while side stepping the fact they’re stealing AA from black women.. and then want to end it now.

It’s comical how they weaseled themselves as minorities and victims but have been and still are complicit. I don’t even want to talk about the racism ingrained in lighter skinned minorities cultures.

Black women need to start charging these mfs or make them donate to their causes.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
ZzDCRL3.gif

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
clever

disguise your contempt for women gaining rights and power by pretending you are concerned about their well being brehs :mjgrin:

you don't want minority women to start getting ideas now do you.....like maybe they should have rights and be treated with respect too. nope. youd like them to stay right where they are, or even better, go back to the days when women knew their place. easier to control amirite :evil:
i can't hate :hubie: this strategy is really good, it has plausible deniability and I can see some people falling for it. well played :ehh:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
been known. feminism trash. nikkas had to beg they women who work at the manor for a couple dollars after gettin off the chain gang, and the employer’s wife started gettin ideas.

like the goat said:

used to only be nikkas, now everybody playin:yeshrug: