Feminists want to ban Father's day

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Black feminism is a bogeyman! black lesbains! Becuase empowered black women and black men along with women who sleep with each other are somehow are a threat to black society......Sit down somewhere.

and to anwer your last statement seriously , I am an womenist because I like the idea of black empowered women and addresses issues such as domestic and gendered violence, sexism, homophobia and other issues that divide in the community.

What are your thoughts about Fathers' Day?

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
:pachaha:

13450826_1039547036082347_9003171066690844502_n.png

STTTRAAWWWWWWWWWWW MANNNNNNNNNN.... *PAPI LEBATARD VOICE*

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
What are your thoughts about Fathers' Day?

I personally dont think that thier should be gendered day for parents period ( I am talking about both fathers day and mothers day) it leaves to many people out who do not feel they idnetify with cis-gender roles. Why can't we just one parent day for all parents and just leave it at that.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I personally dont think that thier should be gendered day for parents period ( I am talking about both fathers day and mothers day) it leaves to many people out who do not feel they idnetify with cis-gender roles. Why can't we just one parent day for all parents and just leave it at that.

Wouldn't that be offensive to people who aren't parents,or barren women, making them feel "unequal"?

And what about the fact that Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day are religious holidays?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Wouldn't that be offensive to people who aren't parents,or barren women, making them feel "unequal"?

I personally dont think that thier should be gendered day for parents period ( I am talking about both fathers day and mothers day) it leaves to many people out who do not feel they identify with cis-gender roles. Why can't we just one parent day for all parents and just leave it at that.

To clarify, cis-gender means the gender norms that we have place now and it means those who identify with "normal" gender roles of male and female. My previous repsponse meant that we should exspand and and drop the mother and fathers title and just make it an parents day in general, regardless of what you identify as. Or we could just drop the whole thing.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after repeatedly saying that the original tweet about getting rid of father's day was a fringe/radical idea that doesn't represent feminism, you now say you'd be for getting rid of it?:jbhmm:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
To clarify, cis-gender means the gender norms that we have place now and it means those who identify with "normal" gender roles of male and female. My previous repsponse meant that we should exspand and and drop the mother and fathers title and just make it an parents day in general, regardless of what you identify as. Or we could just drop the whole thing.

You didn't address the second part of my post, which was:

what about those who regard Mother's and Father's Day as religious holidays?

You can't just throw them out or consolidate those...

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
More like fringe, radical elements of an otherwise ok movement want to do something fringe and radical

And that Cloyd Rivers account is racist as fukk but eventually yall gonna learn something about siding with these white boys to tag team on these feminists :ufdup:
You mean the same way some black women siding with white feminists to attack black men? :mjlol:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Must be the geek in me but I always have to fact check information, with the way users can edit images and manipulate information. :francis:

The post was made in 2014 :merchant: