Fiance Violated (raped) at Party... What would you do?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
1. Male fiance is out of town. Female Fiance wants to have a party with friends from work.

2. Male fiance requests that no males be in house while away (even coworkers).

3. Female fiance has males over along with females with drinks and have party anyways.

4. Female fiance says that she was roofied and was raped by male party attendant, when she woke up with blood in toilet and pain in genital area.

5. Male fiance comes back immediately hearing this and female fiance doesn't let male fiance know where violator is... she called the police and made a police report and did a rape kit. Male party member claims innocence. Says consensual. Female fiance knows that male will catch a case because they have weapons.

The Fiance asked should he leave... or stay to help and forgive female fiance.....

He says that he wants to kill the person that did this... but he has doubts that his fiance was loyal. Is the fact that she lied about men being over enough to leave her hanging... or should he be there to help her through her ordeal getting raped...if she was indeed. She was really mentally distressed.

What would you do?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
What if she really thought she was raped?
she did that to herself and proved herself to be of low character. he specifically requested no males and she spit in his face and had dudes in there anyway. she would be through. she can get plenty of support from her mother, family, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
she did that to herself and proved herself to be of low character. he specifically requested no males and she spit in his face and had dudes in there anyway. she would be through. she can get plenty of support from her mother, family, etc.

Cold to say.. My buddy believes that she was raped... I didnt' tell him that I think she's lying trying to cover it.

It's sad how things work.