Fight breaks out at Disney World

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
“The matching apparel family reportedly stole or broke much of what was on their person, including phones, designer clothes, and accessories.”

D416-D617-8924-403-B-8-E48-150-C129-EFDC5.png
really?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I been binging Nephew Tommy.

Basically every person getting pranked offers to lay hands on Tommy.

We be ready at any given time. Mickey Mouse ears on and the whole nine.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You playing with fire cutting through a long ass, hot ass line full of irritated people. You are not entitled to cut ahead even if your family is where you want to cut to. It's a courtesy when people to allow you to. Indians are rude as fukk and so are black people lmao so of course this shyt blew up into a full blown confrontation.

And it's easier to get a presidential pardon than to get unbanned from Disney, so that's a wrap for them. Disney might fukk around and cancel their Disney+ subscriptions too.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
that cac wdw website taking the sides of the indians obviously. What they say doesnt make sense. So the matching shirt family was behind the other group but still were able to wait for the other group after the ride? not buying that because that timeline makes no sense. seems more likely the matching shirt family was in front which is why they were able to wait after the ride for the other group. two sides to every story

KRayner

All Star
Daps
that heat making everyone go crazy

i live about an hour away from disney world heat index rn is 107 :huhldup:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
no it’s not, all of those parks are horrible. Everyone should stay away from those parks. Especially in August, specifically 8/3-8/10.
That’s on you if you’re a grumpy ass that doesn’t like to have fun. Animal Kingdom is great. Downtown Disney is fun for adult Nightlife. Magic Kingdom is fun for the kids. Islands of Adventure is okay. Universal is the best park I’ve ever been to and I’ve been all over this country. If they weren’t good I wouldn’t be on my 12th trip there next month

The only park even close to being as good as those is Cedar Point in Ohio

Last edited: