*Files paperwork for Angelina Jolie*

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Angie's had a great run ... But she's no longer convincing in action roles, is coming out with an IRL couple picture when those are notorious bombs, and Krysten Ritter is one big role away from taking her spot :wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Brad Pitt done fukked it up and made that bytch domestic. Where's dat spicy rebel I once knew?
You think Pitt where's the pants in that pairing? :mjlol:She's a cac she has no culture so she'll transition from one persona to another. She was already shedding that rebel act when she became a UN ambassador and adopted that kid from asia

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Brad Pitt done fukked it up and made that bytch domestic. Where's dat spicy rebel I once knew?
have kids with women brehs

seriously tho... once you make that choice to have kids with a woman.... kiss the woman you know goodbye

now there's varying degrees... some women will do a 180.... some women will barely add an extra hour at home to take care of the kid

but for damn sure "well that was before i became a mother" will be a staple for the next 18 years

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I didn't rly like her acting :yeshrug:
She was hot :wow:
Now she is doing pretentious boring films to show the world how deep she is:usure:
From what i understand they gave her the money to make "by the sea" only if she will star in Salt 2 and another action movie
From what i understand she will play Cleopatra
Whats up with all these actor directing now? Natalie portman is directing a movie now.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnn that paperwork was filled a long time ago.

Although I did see Changeling recently and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a good movie and she did a good job in it.:ehh: Check that movie out if you have a chance, it is based on actual events.

Ol'girl is weird as fukk now, I read some quote with her talking how she just loves being in menopause (:wtf:)