FINAL Drake Diss To Meek Mill "3Peat" 11 pm @ OVO Fest

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh, drakes name doesn't even belong next to Kendricks :scust:

Like I said before. Meek definitely lost the battle (in today's weirdo bizarre hip hop scene where exposing someone as a ghostwriting fraud is not ether) but Drake most definitely lost the war.

People keep kicking this "I never saw Drake as a rapper anyway" are flat out in denial.

Like there haven't been threads on here and conversations in the world about his place among the greats. This is some new shyt yall have been on to save face. When it's common knowledge that EVERYONE had Drake as a top rapper prior to July 21st

Can I get a link? Everyone in that thread should be banned from the booth, real talk.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: That shyt is LIGHT. One day we gon stop frontin like 'Back to Back' was some kind of classic record. 'Charged Up' was trash, and his second record was good by comparison...had a few lines. Meek bodied himself. Meek walked over to his casket, closed it and all Drake did was throw the dirt on him.

I never said it was a classic record, I just said Meek is lookin' weak, and ain't much left to do but catch the fade. And yes, Charged Up was hot garbage, this beef wasn't interesting to me until I heard that "you got bodied by a singing nikka" line, I didn't know Drake could get that aggressive. That's like Katy Perry punkin' Lady of Rage, even on wax, I would have never believed it was possible:heh:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He has to threaten a 3rd track to psych out Meek from putting out another record. Meek ain't got nothin' to lose though

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i find it hilarious how meek hasn't tweeted anything since the twitter fingers line
efc27c97.gif
Its crazy Drake put him on a lose lose situation, loses if he keeps tweeting earning his moniker and getting shytted on by other tweeters, or stop tweeting completely essentially throwing him off twitter as a sign of defeat... This is a real life checkmate :wow:

Ironically it started cause Meek was mad Drake didnt tweet his album
2wfomqe.gif

Last edited:

deep

All Star
Daps
Drake's diss had wordplay, double entendres and overall more elements than Meek's disses...

Drake's disses on a technical level shytted on Meek's as it showed more wit and cleverness which makes it so easy for ppl on social media to quote it..thats the power of wit.

We are actually going by the actual bars

Those 6 bars Drake dropped on meek have been quoted all over the internet because of the "actual bars"

This is hip hop discussion..but lemme guess ur one of them corny ass "bububu real hip hop where my boom bap I only listen to brother ali, krs, aesop rock bububu"

FOH :camby:
:whew::salute:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Can I get a link? Everyone in that thread should be banned from the booth, real talk.
I've been here for a year. There's a "is drake a top 30 thread?"

And a whole bunch of other shyt

I don't know why people are in here acting like fire ass tracks like 5AM, 9AM, Lord Knows, Say What's Real, Fear and other shyt doesn't exist.

All this "Drake is not a rapper" shyt is about 8'days old.

Dude had a respected pen. And if you read throughout my History I often say that I fukked with him hard until I saw him getting lazy with the pen.

If we were to assume prior to July 21 that he wrote everything on Take Care, TML, Comeback Season, NWTS and IYRTITL. Then you'd have to admit he has one hell of a pen game.

There was no proof before. Everyone kicking that "no one writes full lines for Drake" shyt. Only cadences and maybe some hook help. People said things like that because his pen was DEFINITELY respected. No doubt about it:

The goalposts kept being moved

We went from

Drake doesn't get any help.

To

Maybe some cadences

To

Maybe some help on hooks

To

Everyone throws words around in the studio, it's a part of the creative process but Drake writes his own stuff

To

We have no proof that he didn't write his own stuff. Just rumors. Abel barely did anything on Take Care

To

10 Bands is one track. This means nothing. It's one track. And it wasn't even the whole thing. Yall mad over 1 track?

To

Man, it's only 5 tracks. How can we question his entire disco. Off of five tracks.

To
It's widely known that everyone uses Ghostwriters. It's a part of the industry **proceeds to throw legends under the bus without proof even though they refused to do so with Drake before the references leaked**

This whole shyt has been out of control B. I tell you :mjlol: