Final Fantasy 7 episodic REMAKE : hinting it will start on PS4 and end on PS5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Told y'all this shyt wasn't coming out any time soon.

Kingdom hearts is still a couple years away, meaning this will come a couple years after that.

Episode one will probably be a PS5 launch title.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Why some of y'all surprised tho the game they just released was in development hell for 10 years. KH3 was announced like 4 years ago and even square don't know when that shyt gon drop.

They announce shyt too early we lucky if we get the first ep this gen. Y'all better buckle up the ff7 remake saga may stretch a decade or longer.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:beli:is all i have for this news.

never understood why FF7 is held in such regard, rather replay 8-9 and 10

maybe it was because of my age but FF7 just stuck with me and blew my mind every way possible. I ran through that game AT LEAST 4 times from what I remember. MGS, FF7, Super Mario World to Mario 64, Street Fighter, Zelda, Pokemon and every Mega Man were my most played games and will get my money when a new game drops.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Because Square gon' Square that's why
I HATE obvious money grabs, organizations doing shady ass tricks in order to boost sales (I'm looking at you, Nintendo :comeon:). JUST GIVE US THE fukkING PRODUCT. If it is good, then we will buy it. Just give us the whole FF7 game and make it online Co Op and PEOPLE WILL BUY IT.

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
Classic Square Enix, revealing a game they have barely touched in development and saying it won't release until 10 years. :mjlol:

I'M SICK OF YA DAMN GAMES, SQUARE. :hhh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
After waiting 10 years for the fail that was FF15, why would anyone be interested anymore? Just pirate it on PC and move on. Seriously, it shouldn't take this long to already have it. You could argue that its been in development for 15+ years, and while one wouldn't necessarily be wrong, its just awful they they made it a shyt storm of these proportions.

In reality, all the fans wanted was a touch up job. Same game, updated graphics. Not a "new" game, dealt to us in episode. A fukking game that came out in '97, is somehow being made into episodes? You can almost see the sharks in suits from your monitor.