Final Fantasy 7: Ever Crisis Official Trailer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Square will be messing with FFVII something in the year 2077. Final Fantasy VII(1A-Conception) featuring new scenes of Avalance on the train before heading into Midgar.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I'm surprised Square didn't go all in on a Sephiroth game at this point. They way they've been milking FF7, I figured that we would have gotten that in some format. It's dope they're exploring his story in some capacity with this game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Square needs to take the knee to Miyazaki and do that from software Square collaboration for Final Fantasy Souls

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Story arcs will be updated one chapter at a time each month. At launch, the stories that will be available are the OG FF7 arc, Crisis Core arc, and First Soldier arc.

-The FIRST SOLDIER story will eventually explore the reason why Sephiroth’s Masamune does not appear in the trailer.

-Character stories shown in FF7 Ever Crisis allow audiences to understand the character’s feelings even more so than when they played Remake or Rebirth.

-They plan to include how Tifa met AVALANCHE, which was in the light novel. By including this episode, it will change the weight of what Tifa was going through when she cried after they lost AVALANCHE.
My download for this started like 5 mins ago :banderas: