Final thread on why it's pointless to argue with Xbox fans on this site-Compilation of ALL the things that they said would turn the tides

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fat boy is right. I see a lot of big talk. Then the goalposts get moved.
Notice the posts directed at me but not the content of what i posted. These guys are salty and hypocrites. The thread that's being updated nightly about a successful game(HD2) flopping isn't sad to them though. They hate me because I'm almost always right. Fukk em:russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So which one is it?
You're a shyt poster who likes to argue and you don't have pull. If you did, you wouldn't have a waot tag, sorts like how they circled the wagons to keep Gizzard from getting one.

Also, you made this thread for attention. And you made a spinoff thread for attention then tagged @winb83 to argue with you in both.

Pathetic.

is that what you wanted? Antagonism? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a shyt poster who likes to argue and you don't have pull. If you did, you wouldn't have a waot tag, sorts like how they circled the wagons to keep Gizzard from getting one.

Also, you made this thread for attention. And you made a spinoff thread for attention then tagged @winb83 to argue with you in both.

Pathetic.

is that what you wanted? Antagonism? :mjgrin:
Nah, I got a WOAT tag because nikkas was hating, truly. My rep is high, a truly shyt poster would have both negative rep and a woat tag.

Idk what spinoff thread you're talking about.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah, I got a WOAT tag because nikkas was hating, truly. My rep is high, a truly shyt poster would have both negative rep and a woat tag.

Idk what spinoff thread you're talking about.
I remember your WOAT nomination was also in attempt to get you to get both WOAT and GOAT simultaneously, as you had noms for both that time, lol.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you-already-know-juelz-santana.gif
:salute: