FINAL UPDATE: I got the number 😌 like I said I would😏...breakdown and more details of our conversation...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Now for those of you who may have been following, I made a thread (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/upd...-thread-as-this-one-is-too-incoherent.958743/) previously about me (27) and this 33 yr old woman flirting, gazing, and locking eyes, etc together at culinary school during class.

I would've posted in the original thread but it's a little too grammatically incoherent to my standards and too much troll posts clouding the facts 🤷🏾‍♂️.

This is the final update and I succeeded like I knew I would 🤷🏾‍♂️ cause I got juice, but forget all the humble brag shyt I'ma just break it down the best way I can of what happened today.

So today she was present at school and before class started we spoke privately in the back lounging room, where we chill out and put stuff away in our lockers, drink coffee, etc.

So we both sat down next to each other and I laid my big beautiful hypnotizing eyes on her and she looked me with this a seductive look, I started getting that tingling feeling down below 🥴😌...anyway our conversation kicked off like this...

ME: Hey, what's good? Good morning, how you doing tho?

HER: Good, good, good, what about you?

ME: I'm doing good, so I gotta keep it real with you, the other day when I stuck around to catch the train, it wasn't for no train, it was because I wanted to get to know you better.

HER: Aww, that's so cute and yes I wanna get to know you too! I've noticed you've been checking me out *smiling*.

ME: You be checking me out too staring across the kitchen *smiling and chuckle* but fr tho I missed you the other day shyt hit different when you ain't here frfr.

HER: *smiling and blushing* Aww, you missed me? I thought about you too, I was sick and couldn't make it in.

ME: Oh that's okay, I've had those days myself, so can I get your number?

HER: *smiling* Of course you can! I couldn't wait to give it to you. Aren't I a little too old for you?

ME: Nah you're fine. You perfect.

HER: *smiling* You think you can handle me?

ME: *smiling with a slight chuckle* I can handle you and then some frfr.

HER: *smiling* Ight, we'll see about that. *proceeds to give me her number*

ME: *smiling and exchanged my number*.

HER: *smiling and blushing* Mmm, I guess we outta get back before class starts.

ME: Yeah that's true, ight then so yo when class over you wanna leave together since we live on the same route?

HER: Yeah, yeah I'd like that!

ME: Ight, cool. Bet.

The conversation was a little more dense than above but there's only so much I can type out for y'all but after that bruhs, I was on cloud 9 😌 prepping veggies, cooking pasta, meat and shyt with ease and acing through it all as if I was Michelin star chef.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Take your time getting to know her, you can wine and dine her. So when gets back home from her cute dates with you, she can call one of us Big Dogs to come thru and smash raw and leave.

:shaq:

Ain't no 33 year old single princesses out here. She juggling and fukking other dudes with nice whips and cribs.

Ya'll little puppy love beginning is just a fantasy. You'll see young pup. There are wolf footsteps in the dark....

a7f5552990efaf336e37770af8736a31.jpg

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Good luck breh. Chick straight up warned you.

:mjlol:
He a youngin he don’t know!

Buddy is so caught up on getting her that he’s not processing what happens when you get it but dont want to move as fast as she does. Ie:

so yo when class over you wanna leave together since we live on the same route?

:mjlol:Rookie move! You setting a precedent/vibe you may not want to sustain later. :ufdup: