Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
431594DE-4D16-46D8-B0DE-19142FAF12FF.jpeg

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Beyoncé is trying to hard to be deep. I'm not buying it. She has a huge team who writes her shyt.and I'm not feeling her demonic vibes.

it really has gotten absurd to a point where it has become laughable.....I notice more and more people are coming around to the bs patronizing but her nutty following isn't even worth putting up with, you can't even joke around about it w/o getting snarky comments and if your a artist your pretty much digging your own grave....its just a shame the tumble R&B music has took...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Exactly. She is over rated as hell and I do like Beyoncé but there's a lot she does I don't like
it really has gotten absurd to a point where it has become laughable.....I notice more and more people are coming around to the bs patronizing but her nutty following isn't even worth putting up with, you can't even joke around about it w/o getting snarky comments and if your a artist your pretty much digging your own grave....its just a shame the tumble R&B music has took...

Selena

Pro
Daps
Didn't watch the Grammys but was able to see Bruno's performance online. Honestly, he was the only one I was looking forward to (and he killed it per usual). And Rihanna had the best album of 2016, in my opinion and they did her very dirty with no awards smh.