Finally had sex with a real tall woman, don't recommend it

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I basically paid this girl off fiver to let me hit. I read that if you go to their place, you run the risk of gettin robbed, so I got us a room at the Motel 6. She gets there and she was mad cool, though i was alarmed that she had to bend down to get in (she said she was 6'7). Anyway, i had brought some oils and juices from Amazon and got to massagin and what not. Then we got down to business. It was incredible as we synced our passionate desires to a level far beyond the mere physical. She works as a bricklayer, so her hands were like gloves of pure sandpaper, which was of course an acquired taste, but i've always loved a lot of friction in my lovemaking. Also, she was a sturdy woman with a strong core, so she was able to stand straight up and let me climb around her naked body as though I were a housecat. I'll let yall know something about me and that's that I can't 'do it' unless an eddie murphy movie is on, so we had Shrek on in the background.

Now here's the problem, at one point while i was hittin in missionary, she told me to flip and i jokingly said 'what do you mean girl?' Then her voice got rough, like a WNBA player and she literally grabbed my body, bench-pressed me up and spun me, which resulted in me being in the woman's ontop position in 69. I don't know what happened after that cause I was in such shock that my mind blocked it out. I will say that this has shown me you need to weightlift cause i'm only 4'11, 107 lbs. With my afro, i'm about 5'2, not that it matters. Don't think i'll ever be with a tall woman again, will probably stick with 5'3 and under. Also, i'm gonna look into MMA in order to stop anything like this from happening ever again. Discuss.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I basically paid this girl off fiver to let me hit. I read that if you go to their place, you run the risk of gettin robbed, so I got us a room at the Motel 6. She gets there and she was mad cool, though i was alarmed that she had to bend down to get in (she said she was 6'7). Anyway, i had brought some oils and juices from Amazon and got to massagin and what not. Then we got down to business. It was incredible as we synced our passionate desires to a level far beyond the mere physical. She works as a bricklayer, so her hands were like gloves of pure sandpaper, which was of course an acquired taste, but i've always loved a lot of friction in my lovemaking. Also, she was a sturdy woman with a strong core, so she was able to stand straight up and let me climb around her naked body as though I were a housecat. I'll let yall know something about me and that's that I can't 'do it' unless an eddie murphy movie is on, so we had Shrek on in the background.

Now here's the problem, at one point while i was hittin in missionary, she told me to flip and i jokingly said 'what do you mean girl?' Then her voice got rough, like a WNBA player and she literally grabbed my body, bench-pressed me up and spun me, which resulted in me being in the woman's ontop position in 69. I don't know what happened after that cause I was in such shock that my mind blocked it out. I will say that this has shown me you need to weightlift cause i'm only 4'11, 107 lbs. With my afro, i'm about 5'2, not that it matters. Don't think i'll ever be with a tall woman again, will probably stick with 5'3 and under. Also, i'm gonna look into MMA in order to stop anything like this from happening ever again. Discuss.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bf-tall.gif

breh was getting man handled in bed :dead: