Daps
Reks' BH looks more like a shytty Psycho Driver than anything

:ahh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I wonder that's the reason why everybody and their mama uses the superkick in their matches since HBK ain't around anymore to hit'em with the :ufdup:
It's a rule in general that if a dude uses a move as a finish to protect it the roster doesn't. Every company around had been spamming superkicks since the 90's bar WWE because of HBK.

Of course, the underlying hilarity in this story is that the both the name and move FU came from Cena dikkriding Lesnar :heh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If what he said is true then that's a bad look for Cena. especially since he was right there when he was demonstrating it on Dustin for Arn. Could have said something then. That whole thing of protecting finishers seems kinda tough, like there are certain moves as finishers or not that are pretty to keep exclusive (Figure four, sharpshooter etc), you pretty much run out of ideas.

But at the same time I been seeing some of his Reks' shoot interviews over the week and there's certain things he had an issue with which Im not too sure (he claimed he was getting paid $100k a year with flights paid for and said it wasn't enough to be on the road for 5 meals a day. I was like "Yall got catering too at the venues and the fukk you eating five meals for anyways?) So I don't know if there's more to it than hes saying it. I guess its tough to picture as a politican for dolo, if anything he seems too much of a company man and would boss up if he was told too. Hard to say tbh