Fine Dining Brehs...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Its probably a microgreen salad with crab maybe. I can't really see it.

9 times out of 10 its an amuse bouche. Its supposed to be small/one bite. Like @analog said its part of a multi course meal. They not gonna fill you up on bread, salad, or soup. They want you to taste the flavors not just get full. Its a whole thing breh

I guess I'm low class as hell then lol. I seen some nikkas cooking catfish at a tailgate outside of legion field, I'd take that over this 100 times out of a hundred.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I guess I'm low class as hell then lol. I seen some nikkas cooking catfish at a tailgate outside of legion field, I'd take that over this 100 times out of a hundred.
Yeah I would to. Its just something for people with money to spend money on. The ingredients themselves usually cost a car note.

If I hadn't worked in places like this I wouldn't know anything about it. Give me a chicken wing and fried rice and im good

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah I would to. Its just something for people with money to spend money on. The ingredients themselves usually cost a car note.

If I hadn't worked in places like this I wouldn't know anything about it. Give me a chicken wing and fried rice and im good

So just asking, would you recommend someone who may not be that well off, at the very least engage in one of these 200-300 dollar dinners at least once in their life? like is it worth it at all. Because if its worth it I would def at least go once. Or is it just one of those people who got money spending money just cause they got it like that things?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That's probably one of those 8 course meals. I never rocked with them because one of the courses is usually something I don't like at all like broiled octopus and you have to eat every bite of those meals or you leave hungry.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So just asking, would you recommend someone who may not be that well off, at the very least engage in one of these 200-300 dollar dinners at least once in their life? like is it worth it at all. Because if its worth it I would def at least go once. Or is it just one of those people who got money spending money just cause they got it like that things?
Its really not worth it if you aren't used to it bc you would feel uncomfortable. They're mostly paying for the experience. The food is more of a show than filling. With the food, you cant modify anything. For example, they won't let you get a pasta with no cheese. Its put together for you to get a certain taste profile they were going for. They have drinks paired with the dish so sometimes you don't choose your own drinks either.

Its a lot for regular people to handle for the first time. The food may be good but won't seem worth the price.

---

Superstar
Daps
Obviously, it's an appetizer the bread is right next to it. It's supposed to be about the taste, not the quantity.