finest white woman in hollywood right now?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A lot gonna say Margot Robbie :noah:

Just wanted to say
She maybe Italian and Sicilian decent but god damn it man seeing her in civil war

ChKhynKWwAAnOPF.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: I can't think of another notable Hollywood actress who is as fine as her.

so is the general consensus that scarlett johansson has fallen off?

i saw her on tv on some late night show not too long ago and while she still looked good, lord knows, she didn't have that same "glow" or "umph" she use to. i don't know, i couldn't quite put my finger on it :patrice:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
so is the general consensus that scarlett johansson has fallen off?

i saw her on tv on some late night show not too long ago and while she still looked good, lord knows, she didn't have that same "glow" or "umph" she use to. i don't know, i couldn't quite put my finger on it :patrice:

We got used to her :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Margot is bad but I'm not sure if she's the baddest, at least to me. Megan Fox is still tough as nails, as is Ms. Daddario, and the aforementioned Marissa Tomei. Margot is gorgeous but she's also as skinny as stick stickley. I think I'm going with Alice Eve or Hayley Atwell

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly can't think of one that makes me :ohhh:
There's a few I look at with the :ehh: face tho

Hollywood fell off. Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jaime Pressly and Denise Richards in the late 90's/00's :takedat:. Now we're supposed to suspend our disbelief and listen to journalists refer to Jennifer Lawrence as "gorgeous" :russ:.