Finishing The college semester appreciation thread

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nothing like studying hard and getting paranoid about the test, only for you to see how easy it was and knowing that your did well. The feeling of all that weight off your shoulders and having nothing on the agenda is glorious!
Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

To those who finished the semester, what's the feeling at the moment? What do you expect on the road ahead? What's your plan looking like?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
That used to be a bitter sweet feeling when I was I school. Glad u done with classes but miss all the fun stuff too

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This was my first semester in my mba program and I finished with a 3.8. Honestly, my first half modules were harder than the 2nd half so I haven't been stressed for a good 8 weeks.The downside about this is I have to keep getting a's to keep my gpa from falling which I know will probably not happen.:pachaha:
But I'll enjoy the fruits of my labor for now. I would be chillin right now but my vacation doesn't start until the 23rd.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This was my first semester in my mba program and I finished with a 3.8. Honestly, my first half modules were harder than the 2nd half so I haven't been stressed for a good 8 weeks.The downside about this is I have to keep getting a's to keep my gpa from falling which I know will probably not happen.:pachaha:
But I'll enjoy the fruits of my labor for now. I would be chillin right now but my vacation doesn't start until the 23rd.
My vacation is gonna start soon. I've been trying to get my GPA Up to get my financial aid back. I need that money for my books. Hopefully things change