Lou-WIlliams-girlfriends.jpg

The Somali Ambassador :lawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruno could be a bust, his value is probably at it's highest, I doubt it will happen though. I don't want someone for just half a season. KG will probably by years end, and we will have the same problem next year.

- JV, Patterson and DeMar need to go.

the point is there is enough free agent pf next year millsap, monroe etc. no need to trade good assets or bruno

pattersona nd fields(exp) can prob get garnett as gaarnett deserves to go out in the playoffs

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
the point is there is enough free agent pf next year millsap, monroe etc. no need to trade good assets or bruno

pattersona nd fields(exp) can prob get garnett as gaarnett deserves to go out in the playoffs

You don't know if they would sign here though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
in a weird way you gotta respect that. instead of being a dirtbag like 99% of the league and cheating on his girl, he told her he wants another.

:banderas:

and she agrees with it

lou the most faithful raptor

loooooooooooooouuuuuuuu

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
so why trade for monroe when he could walk?
this isnt toronto of old as long as they continue winning and are young

hell wouldnt even mind signing amare stoudamire

Monroe was just a name I threw out, didn't know his contract situation, I mean package Pat, Bruno and/or draft pick for a PF.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Monroe was just a name I threw out, didn't know his contract situation, I mean package Pat, Bruno and/or draft pick for a PF.

why package bruno :dahell:

you do know next years
kevin love, aldridge, millsap, david west, thad young, greg monroe, tristan thompson, boozer, garnett, brandon bass, amare stoudamire, brandon wright, will all be free agents