Fired after 2 weeks on PIP (Performance improvement Plan)

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
PIPs is just a way for companies to telegraph their intentions to get rid of you. Nothing you do will get you in their good graces, so just gon head and take a job for less pay just to have a safety net til you find something better in 1 to 3 months.

a company giving you a PIP is like a bytch who starts silly arguments because she's loooking for an easy way out of the relationship, and usually already has someone else in mind that she's replaced or wants to replace you with. End analogy.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
No documented coaching or corrective actions? Nothing?! Just straight to a PIP??

Hell naw.

He had to have had something before being placed on a PIP.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
PIPs is just a way for companies to telegraph their intentions to get rid of you. Nothing you do will get you in their good graces, so just gon head and take a job for less pay just to have a safety net til you find something better in 1 to 3 months.

a company giving you a PIP is like a bytch who starts silly arguments because she's loooking for an easy way out of the relationship, and usually already has someone else in mind that she's replaced or wants to replace you with. End analogy.
I've actually beat a PIP before:ehh: my district manager was a fukk nikka but my actual manager and store were doing great. Then the company went out of business and my dm actually came to apologize for what he put me through...me as he is being what he felt was heartfelt :gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Any update to this

I wasn’t let go but recently left for what I think was unethical practices. I’ve been thinking about filing a lawsuit but don’t really know where to begin

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Breh talk to a lawyer :why:

They should have just fired him then, lying about his record and a bogus performance review isn't legal and puts them in a horrible position in court if he goes after them for discrimination.

Employers do it all the time.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He should contact an employment lawyer. Typically there needs to be progressive discipline and generally the PIP is one of the last steps before demotion or termination.