Firefighters take a leisurely drive through the apocalypse :omg::what: *VID included

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Land Rights Movement
As a result of forced assimilation, by the late 1880s most aborigines had joined white rural and urban communities. Aboriginal people became economically marginalized and were exposed to new diseases. The consequence was massive depopulation and extinction for some aboriginal tribes.

- The coorelation
:francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Land Rights Movement
As a result of forced assimilation, by the late 1880s most aborigines had joined white rural and urban communities. Aboriginal people became economically marginalized and were exposed to new diseases. The consequence was massive depopulation and extinction for some aboriginal tribes.

- The coorelation
:francis:
I would say majority of the depopulation came from being hunted like animals for fun

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Your definition of black makes no sense.
The pygmies of the Congo are genetically further apart from the neighboring Bantu, than Caucasians are from east Asians.
Obviously, africa being the most diverse place on earth an all.

It's just that aboriginals are the furthest from us Africans,they have more incomen with the Japanese.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't give af about this planet anymore

In some years ya'll gon find out that these fires were started by corparate goons for money reasons
Exactly like the those rain forest fires
Yea but most of Australia is inhabitable, a mass fire isn’t going to change that

I agree about the Amazon though

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Obviously, africa being the most diverse place on earth an all.

It's just that aboriginals are the furthest from us Africans,they have more incomen with the Japanese.
Pygmies:
Genetics[edit]
Genetic studies have found evidence for the African Pygmies being descended from the Middle Stone Age peopling of Central Africa, with a separation time from West and East Africans of the order 130,000 years. African Pygmies in the historical period have been significantly displaced by and assimilated to several waves of Niger-Congo speakers, of the Central Sudanic, Ubangian, and Bantu phyla.[9]

Aboriginals:
These Aboriginal ancestors migrated into South Asia and then into Australia, where they stayed, with the result that, outside of Africa, the Aboriginal peoples have occupied the same territory continuously longer than any other human populations. These findings suggest that modern Aboriginal peoples are the direct descendants of migrants who left Africa up to 75,000 years ago.[40][41] This finding is compatible with earlier archaeological finds of human remains near Lake Mungo that date to approximately 40,000 years ago.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
What's happening in Australia is going to happen everywhere or some other kind of weather related disaster

White people and conservative right wing politics have fukked this planet to kingdom come

egsteel

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif
:to::sadbron::damn:
No offense but them little nikkas ain't too bright. I've seen lots of footage of whole squads of kangaroos getting the fukk out of there.

But what do the koalas decide to do? Climb a motherfukkin tree.:shaq2:

They're either retarded or low key suicidal.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
No offense but them little nikkas ain't too bright. I've seen lots of footage of whole squads of kangaroos getting the fukk out of there.

But what do the koalas decide to do? Climb a motherfukkin tree.:shaq2:

They're either retarded or low key suicidal.

:patrice:I mean they have little brains and chlamydia. Brehs really don't give a fukk beyond eating trees and looking cute:hubie:.