First BioNTech-Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Recipient

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
William Shakespeare among first to get Covid-19 vaccine in UK

Apologies the Margaret lady was the first, while William Shakespeare was the second to receive it.

man i am calling conspiracy lol, said he was born same area as the original William Shakespeare.

anyway though i am keenly observing because here in the UK they want to party, party, party and with this so called cure now out they wont stop. i don't want to have to ever use that shyt.

props on the info.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
After seeing we only bought 100 mill of Pfizer's vaccine and won't get anymore until summer of 2021 and the rest of the vaccines will be companies that Trump seems more partial to, I decided not to wait and will take the Pfizer vaccine asap since this administration has shown that it only really supports stuff that puts money in their pocket over good results and I trust a foreign company like Pfizer to be much more thorough and science based compared to whatever company our president and administration is involved in

Getting that shyt immediately. I was going to wait but since there is only limited supply I'll take my chances.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hqdefault.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Long-term effects take more than a day or week to manifest.

There's a reason most other vaccines take 10+ years to actually get to market... because TIME and various rounds of trials are needed to determine if it is actually safe.

In no other industry do you significantly speed up the general research/manufacturing process and NOT have a significantly increased rate of defects/failures.

No thanks.